Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2006
0,,2006480882,00.jpg

Pregnant ... Eddie's Mel

By EMILY SMITH
US Editor
October 18, 2006

FORMER Spice Girl Mel B is pregnant by Eddie Murphy — and it could even be TWINS.
Excited Mel, 32, broke the news that she was FOUR MONTHS gone to staff and shoppers at a Los Angeles boutique.
She made the announcement as she shopped at Le Bra Lingerie boutique in West Hollywood, said website TMZ.
Store spokesman Andy Behrman confirmed to The Sun last night: “Melanie Brown came in and was telling everybody she was four months gone.
“She said she suspects twins because they run in Eddie’s family.”
Mel, who has a seven-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi from marriage to dancer Jimmy Gulzar, blew £3,000 on lingerie.
She began dating dad-of-six Eddie in the spring. They are rumoured to wed next month.
Calls to Mel’s lawyers were not returned.

She was probably just excited and wanted to share her good news. I dunno...I'd prolly do the same after a certain point of keeping it in, to random stragers also! lol I say good for them!

hi there. i am new to this forum, but this is the post that made me have to speak up. she thinks she might be having twins because they run in EDDIE'S family??? does she not know how twins are conceived??? it has nothing to do with the man, it has to do with the woman's eggs and whether it splits (identical) or she ovulates more than one and they are both fertilized (fraternal)!! OY, clueless....

yay but she thinks that if she mentions twins it will get her some more headlines ;)

It seems awful fast to me, and he already has six, so she is hardly being original is she!!

I must stop being so cynical about these celebs, but they just make it so easy for me :biggrin:

hi there. i am new to this forum, but this is the post that made me have to speak up. she thinks she might be having twins because they run in EDDIE'S family??? does she not know how twins are conceived??? it has nothing to do with the man, it has to do with the woman's eggs and whether it splits (identical) or she ovulates more than one and they are both fertilized (fraternal)!! OY, clueless....
Exactly. :yes: The first thing I thought when I read that part of the article was, "What a ditz!"

will someone please tell this to my husband's family?? i've tried. they don't listen. i am NOT having twins someday just b/c some distant relative on his side did. :hysteric:</rant>:back2topic:

anyway. those two didn't waste any time, did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.