Meeting the customer from H*ll! At MY office!

Poor Princess!!!! :crybaby: First the realtor from hell and now this! She needs a treat!!!
BTW a lady at the little purse shop here saw Evelyne and said oooh, that's a Coach bag, right? :wtf: I mean, nothing against Coach but she has a huge H on her for crying out loud!!!! :lol:

shopmom411 said:
....I mean even though I've thought myself that sometimes Princess looks a little like Guldens Mustard in some light....every now and then........

....it COULD be that I'm a little sensitive about it......:shrugs:

Please -- if any form of "mustard" at all, it would be Grey Poupon. Never Guldens!!! :P

Good Morning, Guys! Well in the light of a new day things look a whole heck of a lot better.....and as usual you CRACK ME UP!!!!

Well her bag DEF was Epson so it couldn't possibly 20-years old and was a little...shall we say...lived in. I have NO IDEA why she would have left it in the car except that she was taking notes on a pad with a dog on a leash strolling around the dusty, dirty stone yard....that might be why but even still. Mine NEVER leaves my body unless it's locked inside my office!

Anyway....from now on when Princess is in a certain light and she tends to go toward that mustard color I'll only think, GREY POUPON!

(but yeah Heather....she's been through a few insults lately....I'm thinking Jose better come up with a little something to make her feel better.....):graucho:

She grabbed you in the parking lot? Mustard?:wtf: So wait, she invaded your personal space, called your Princess a mustard, and left her own Kelly in the car that was most likely parked under the scorching sun? What's with people lately? I know she's really excited and everything but I'm highly against people grabbing and touching without asking first. Kudos to you for being calm and classy through all this. :flowers:

crochetbella said:
BTW a lady at the little purse shop here saw Evelyne and said oooh, that's a Coach bag, right? :wtf: I mean, nothing against Coach but she has a huge H on her for crying out loud!!!! :lol:

OMG, Heather.....you are too funny!!!! :roflmfao:

crochetbella said:
Poor Princess!!!! :crybaby: First the realtor from hell and now this! She needs a treat!!!

Coach? :roflmfao: Where is the resemblance? Ok, I'm not an expert on Coach, I do know that their stuff is of very good quality (so nothing against Coach) BUT I don't think I recall seeing anything from them that looks like an Evelyne:shrugs:

Heather....are you still looking for an Orange Kelly and a Brown Kelly? If you're anything like me, my desires change with the wind. One day it's one thing, the next day it's something different! And God help me if I go into the store and SEE something yummy....then it changes altogether!!!!

:lol: Yes I am!!! But in reality I have to wait until next year because I have spent way too much lately between H and LV! :blush: I added it all up and :wtf: !!!!
Must be good but dang it is so hard. Especially when you see that perfect something! :tender:

crochetbella said:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: omgd, i'm sorry but that takes the cake, or the hotdog, or whatever we're talking about here.
oh i am so sorry. what on earth did you say in response?
i would rather a color misidentification then a whole identity crisis.

koukanamiya said:
She grabbed you in the parking lot? Mustard?:wtf: So wait, she invaded your personal space, called your Princess a mustard, and left her own Kelly in the car that was most likely parked under the scorching sun? What's with people lately? I know she's really excited and everything but I'm highly against people grabbing and touching without asking first. Kudos to you for being calm and classy through all this. :flowers:

OMG!! My first thought is that she was trying to kidnap you and/or the bag:nuts: Ummm, which to take? You or the bag? TAKE THE BAG:graucho:

Hate it when people invade the "personal space zone" :rant: Ask first, touch later, if at all!