Meeting the customer from H*ll! At MY office!

HiHeels said:
(when i read your first post about it though, birkingal, i thought you meant barney like the store barneys and i couldn't figure out why he would a. say it was from barneys and b. why that would be so terrible, other then being wrong :lol:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, Birkingirl! You gave me the biggest laugh of my day so far!!!!! I almost spit my coffee all over my keyboard!!!!!

BARNEY!?!?!?!! Holy Cow what a buffoon! And to pick up your bag and show it around!?!?!?! Are you kidding me????? Sorry, Birkingirl but he's an ass.....I'd be so pissed I wouldn't care Manolo's or not he'd get one right in the shins!!!!!

I love my favorite Manolo slingbacks too much to even scruff it against his ugly hairy shins. I'm pretty good at aiming low kicks (a decade of practice helps) but I knew his wife wanted a second child so it wasn't a good idea to damage his um... family jewels. :shrugs:

Geez, I'd better get off this topic. I hope my sis (cili_padi) isn't reading my posts. :P

No. If he did, he'll be in deep s**t. However, he went around his office and asked all the ladies, "Do you know how much my SIL spent on HER bag??" Grrrrrrrr.... :rant: He got a lot of satisfaction from the shocked look on their faces when he revealed the amount!

As Ivana ***** said, don't get mad, get even. Y'know what's the best revenge? I got my sis converted to Louis Vuittonism and she's on a rampage. Pretty soon, it'll be Hermism. :graucho: And it'll be coming out of HIS pockets. *evil laugh*