Meet yoghurt, my cream chow chow

Oh thank you, I believe I was led by divine intervention to that website that saved Yoghurt's life. I would not have done it without that site that listed the ingredients precisely.

I know that Yoghurt is thankful as well, she is the sweetest dog on earth. Even when she's eating and she sees us leaving, she stops and she cries. I think she's always afraid we are leaving her even though we will never do that.:shame:

Everytime I look at her, I see a miracle. Even with animals, life is a miracle. When I saw Yoghurt was dying already, I knew I had to take charge as she deserved to live no matter what it took.

When people see her around the village, they really take the time to pet her, and when I tell them the story of how Yoghurt survived, all of them are just too shocked to even say anything and it makes her all the more special. She's meant to be with us :hugs:

When people see her around the village, they really take the time to pet her, and when I tell them the story of how Yoghurt survived, all of them are just too shocked to even say anything and it makes her all the more special. She's meant to be with us :hugs:

-It is really great you take her out to the village a lot- hopefully you already know that Chows need lots of socialization while they are young, since they have the genetics to be guard dogs.

If she is well-socialized, she will know the difference between friend and foe.

Dear Everyone,

We were so happy when our adult chow Vodka gave birth but we did not realize all the complications that would happen next.

This is why ignorant fools shouldn't play God with other living beings. If you're too stupid to realize how complex breeding and birthing is, then you're probably too stupid to own animals. Your in-laws, I mean, since you apparently had no hand in it.

For heaven's sake, why don't people spay their animals? Have you spayed Yogurt?

Breeding should be left to the professionals breeders that breed for the sake of the breed. They have strong obligations and guidelines to adhere to for any breed including screening for heart, eye, and other genetic faults. They should have a 5 generation established line with the AKC.

It's nuts that there are people who don't realize this. It shocks me that with all the complications that arise with a human pregnancy, the OP's in-laws wouldn't have realized the same would happen with a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why ignorant fools shouldn't play God with other living beings. If you're too stupid to realize how complex breeding and birthing is, then you're probably too stupid to own animals. Your in-laws, I mean, since you apparently had no hand in it.

For heaven's sake, why don't people spay their animals? Have you spayed Yogurt?

- this is very rude and unkind, I hope a Mod will soon be speaking to you behind the scenes.

BTW, in some countries, it is illegal to castrate a dog or a ***** except for medical reasons. In some countries it is not in the culture to do this, either. I'm pretty sure the OP lives outside the USA.

Last edited: