Meet our new "baby" Goldendoodle!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

Well, he's here. :love: All 65 pounds of him. He's 6 months old and we adopted him from a family where the husband is being deployed to Iraq. The wife didn't want him because she hates to pick up poop.:wacko: LOL. Her loss. My gain!! Previously, he was adopted from the Humane Society.

Anyway, his name is Taz. and he's a handful but completely adorable. This was the picture from the previous owners. He's had a haircut and a bath since then.;)

Thanks for taking the time to meet him!!:nuts:

Attached Files:

2. What a sweetie! :heart:

3. He is adorable!!!!

4. Aww, he's a cutie! Congrats on your new fur baby!!

5. Oooooh!:love: I'm so glad he's yours now!

6. Very cute. Did you rename him ?

7. hes a sweetheart. i cant belive how big he is at only 6 months!

8. Does a Goldendoodle shed? Our Golden's hair drives me NUTS since I was raised with non-shedding Schnauzers. Hubby likes big dogs, but he says not a Giant Schnauzer. Our next dog will not be a shedding dog unless we have a full time maid!

9. There's no guarantee that a mixed breed (i.e. labrador x poodle, golden retriever x poodle) will be non-shedding. I think your best bet is to go with a pure breed dog. Have you considered standard poodles? They are big and guaranteed to be non-shedding

10. Taz is adorable!! Just look at that face and those big paws! You're so sweet to give him a good home.

11. Awwww he looks SO huggable :P Congrats to you and kudos for adopting him and giving him a wonderful home.

12. aw, how cute!!! congrats on the newest addition to the family!

13. wow he's gorgeous!! Lucky you!!

14. oh my goodness what a cute little man!

he seems to have led a bit of a heartbreaking life for being so young but hopefully he'll be with you forever!

15. He is so adorable and looks so snuggable. Congrats on your new baby!