Meet our new "baby" Goldendoodle!

What a cuddly cutie-pie!! How much larger will he get? Has he reached his height and will just fill out from this point? Will Taz get much heavier? He looks like a very sweet fellow ~ lucky guy to join your household!!

Awwww, thanks everyone. He really is a big sweetheart. :love: He went for his first walk (can you believe it?) with my dh today and did really well. We put him on the gentle leader harness and it seemed to keep him by my dh side.

We didn't rename him although I would probably like to. But, we called him Taz the entire week that we waited for him so I think it would be difficult for US to call him something different.:upsidedown:

Luckily, he doesn't shed. :yahoo: I've been doing some reading and many with curlier hair shed very little or not at all. He doesn't. In fact, I'll gently tug through his coat with a brush and get virtually nothing! He is sooo soft too. I don't know if the texture of his fur will change but he's as soft as a cuddly stuffed animal.

The vet thinks he will reach about 80-85 pounds. :wtf: Oh well, we love the big guy and he makes a perfect addition to our family and the kids already love him. My 5 year old will take him into the backyard and he'll follow her the ENTIRE time while she talks to him and shows him things. It is sooo cute.

Thanks for letting me share my new "little" bundle of joy. He's downstairs with my husband in his office doing some "male" bonding.:lol:

He is a cutie! I like the name Taz...it suits him. Would love to see a picture of him with his new haircut, too. Thanks to you and your husband for adopting him...he is a very lucky puppy!

Congratulations on adopting "baby"Taz! He is adorable.
My male golden doodle (see avatar) is just now one year old and about 85 llbs. He was also about 60 or so at 6 months. So his growth will slow down , but he is by no means finished growing! My dog "Loki" sheds very little. I'm just now learning to groom him myself with electric trimmers. Up until very recently I only hand scissored his bangs, beard, and feet.
I really like his shaggy look but I want him to stay cool this summer, so I'm practicing taking off very small amounts of fur.
Anyway, Loki is a blast and entertains us constantly. Golden doodles are very bright and very playful.
Enjoy your new baby!