Meet our new "baby" Goldendoodle!

chele70

LV and Coach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Well, he's here. :love: All 65 pounds of him. He's 6 months old and we adopted him from a family where the husband is being deployed to Iraq. The wife didn't want him because she hates to pick up poop.:wacko: LOL. Her loss. My gain!! Previously, he was adopted from the Humane Society.

Anyway, his name is Taz. and he's a handful but completely adorable. This was the picture from the previous owners. He's had a haircut and a bath since then.;)

Thanks for taking the time to meet him!!:nuts:

Attachments

• 100_1794 (9).JPG
    100_1794 (9).JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 255
Does a Goldendoodle shed? Our Golden's hair drives me NUTS since I was raised with non-shedding Schnauzers. Hubby likes big dogs, but he says not a Giant Schnauzer. Our next dog will not be a shedding dog unless we have a full time maid!

Does a Goldendoodle shed? Our Golden's hair drives me NUTS since I was raised with non-shedding Schnauzers. Hubby likes big dogs, but he says not a Giant Schnauzer. Our next dog will not be a shedding dog unless we have a full time maid!

There's no guarantee that a mixed breed (i.e. labrador x poodle, golden retriever x poodle) will be non-shedding. I think your best bet is to go with a pure breed dog. Have you considered standard poodles? They are big and guaranteed to be non-shedding

oh my goodness what a cute little man!

he seems to have led a bit of a heartbreaking life for being so young but hopefully he'll be with you forever!