Medium Luxe Black Deerskin Bowler and Diamond Stitch Bags at Nordstrom!

Calling Nordstroms... I CANNOT PURCHASE ANOTHER CHANEL HANDBAG UNTIL THANKSGIVING... Well, only one more and I promise to list one JC Ramona bag for sale if I keep all Chanel bags...

Go SoCal - I am so going to live vicariously through your Chanel purchases! I refuse to go to "Chanel Hell" and rack up my credit cards like I did with Chloe, but it's sooo hard to behave! Chloe Edith is on her way back to NM for a credit. I could part with a Paddington. One of my friends just returned her Ramona for a new Prada. Musical bags!!

I am right with you on the 10 handbags thing SoCal! I have 11 right now with one more Chanel bag on the way soon. That will make 12 bags total, 5 of them Chanel. Eeek, something has to go...

I'm with you guys on the 10 handbag thing also!:yes: I got up to 20:nuts: and have since sold 4 and have 4 maybe 5 more to let go of *gulp*. Oh-and I have a chanel on the way! AND-- I went to saks today and now have 4 bags I just gotta have!!:wtf: It's a sickness!!:Push:

SoCal said:
Yes! You are welcome to "pinkie swear" to keeping your collection/rotation to 10 bags with us. :smile:

I should totally do that although I have no clue about ebay or anything else so my unused bags will probably just sit in my closet and never get used - soooo sad for them..... there isn't enough time to carry all of these beauties!!