Medium Luxe Black Deerskin Bowler and Diamond Stitch Bags at Nordstrom!

I will evaluate my model potential tomorrow...I was in meetings all day today and am feeling "ick"...my new arrival more than made up for my huge headache! Will also post interior bag pics tomorrow...

Denise sent me files of the whole collection - Pre-fall, Fall Act 1 and Fall Act 2. They are huge files that include black & white photos, style numbers, colors and quantities of the pieces Nordstrom ordered. They were too large to post here; I tried. If you have a way to post them I can email them to you. This would save me the trouble of individually emailing them to interested PF members, which could become a daunting task! :biggrin:

You're welcome! SoCal, one more question: Are the flap pockets on the side useful, or more decorative? Would they hold keys or sunglasses? I've got pics of this bag and the vintage ligne tote side by side and can't decide! I'm afraid to order both and choose because I can't be trusted to return one. But I could return my chocolate Silverado tote to Saks and get a credit on my Saks card to purchase the diamond stitch. I never even snipped the tag off my Silverado and still have the receipt. Hmm, decisions! Anyone feel the Silverado will look dated in a few years? It's a bad-ass looking bag - I love it, but I need to think practically (now there's an oxymoron for my personality...)

Useful! Could hold keys, sunglasses, daytimer, blackberry, etc. They are almost as large (height/width across front) as the bag.

Hmmm...I also like the silverado tote but would personally return for a Chanel in a heartbeat (but then again, I had terrible luck with denim dye transfer on my Chloe Betty and Chloe Silverado)...

You may have to decide relatively quickly on the Diamond Stitch...it sounds like they are selling fast...Chanel indicated they have sold out of the large brown tote, but it sounds like NM and Saks may have a few left...

I am a terrible Chanel enabler these days...

roey said:
Denise sent me files of the whole collection - Pre-fall, Fall Act 1 and Fall Act 2. They are huge files that include black & white photos, style numbers, colors and quantities of the pieces Nordstrom ordered. They were too large to post here; I tried. If you have a way to post them I can email them to you. This would save me the trouble of individually emailing them to interested PF members, which could become a daunting task! :biggrin:

Roey, could you e-mail the files to me? I have a bit of time on Sunday so I think I can figure out a way to post them. :smile:

Diamond Stitch had 4 styles in the collection: 2 sizes of boxy totes, a small and a large, a flap hobo, and a crossbody messager style. Such a fabulously priced collection. I really like the red for fall. And besides, red is the new black this fall Anna Wintour said.

SoCal I got the same bag in June when they first came out. I snatched it quick because I thought the price was pretty decent for Chanel(I never thought I would say that):lol: . I am having a hard time thinking maybe I should have gotten it in brown. Need opinions on this issue. What do you chanel experts think?

CocoHeart said:
Diamond Stitch had 4 styles in the collection: 2 sizes of boxy totes, a small and a large, a flap hobo, and a crossbody messager style. Such a fabulously priced collection. I really like the red for fall. And besides, red is the new black this fall Anna Wintour said.

you forgot 2 sizes of doctor's bags, the flap hobo comes in 2 sizes, and the classic flap version. (they make two completely different flap bags in this version)

Congrats SoCal, it is beautiful. I just love mine (small). I think it is a great price for this bag! I only wish I saw the larger size when I purchased mine but Chanel Wynn did not have it. Oh well, the small still fits my daily needs! Enjoy!