May UK meet - who's coming?

I totally trust these ladies to buy me a bag. As Sarajane said, I'll send a short list. I will also request a cell phone number of one of you, and I'll call you from Mexico when you're in the store (we'll arrange a time) and you can tell me what there is and what you're thinking!

I'm hoping that if Mulberry knows there's going to be a tpf shopping spree, they'll give a special discount! So the more ladies who go, the better. And with my cash in someone's pocket...I count as a person who shopped! Look at it this way, I'll get a better deal and more TLC than I would on the website, which is my only other option.

i am there if i can get chris and staff to cover shop at least i have time to get it sorted so well done SJ for being organised. Send a bit of the organisation my way please??

x

sitting here doing my Roxy teenie stock and i love doing this bit as the clothes are gorg!! specailly as i have 2 girls i really like it!! watching wild at heart at the same time.
I so want another 1 :sad:
xx

Another baby!!?? Wow are you brave!!! Actually you must be a really good Mum!!! After Sophie I could'nt contemplate another,I think it would push me all the way over the edge!!!xx

I would love,love,love a pair of cowboy boots in an oak color,would look bloody lovely with slim boot cut jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tender:

I don't own any cowboy boots! I am a Texan without cowboy boots but full of piss and vinegar!!! hahaha Actually, I looked at some last year and have really been hankering for some, too! Luchese would be nice, but soooo pricey!!

i want some too i see this women at the school who has some lovley cream ine's she is a real snooty mare so can't even tell her i like them or as her where they are from.

yes i want another specailly doing lovley baby clothes:sad:

Another baby!!?? Wow are you brave!!! Actually you must be a really good Mum!!! After Sophie I could'nt contemplate another,I think it would push me all the way over the edge!!!xx

Yep, it was after my second Hannah that I lost the plot!!!

Still looking for it.........