May UK meet - who's coming?

They are great they just look great with jeans tucked in.

Only trouble is you need a great oak bag to go with them, wow with an oak Annie it would look :tup::tup:

Oh Audrey - come on over to the US and I'll meet you. Promise not to be too overwhelming and loud!!!

:smile: Thanks for the offer, not sure you could keep that promise. Maybe one of these days when my BF is over in Houston i'll join him.

sarajane, i hope you're managing to keep count, i've noticed threads in here have a habit of going off on a tangent quite a lot:graucho:

Those look like proper cowboy boots, I had a pair of suede cowboy boots a couple of years back but that was before I was brave enough to tuck my jeans in. I just know when that goes out of fashion, i'll be the last person with my jeans tucked into my boots, wondering why people are looking at me funny...

:smile: Thanks for the offer, not sure you could keep that promise. Maybe one of these days when my BF is over in Houston i'll join him.

sarajane, i hope you're managing to keep count, i've noticed threads in here have a habit of going off on a tangent quite a lot:graucho:

Those look like proper cowboy boots, I had a pair of suede cowboy boots a couple of years back but that was before I was brave enough to tuck my jeans in. I just know when that goes out of fashion, i'll be the last person with my jeans tucked into my boots, wondering why people are looking at me funny...

Some things never go out of fashion, or maybe some people can just carry a look off...??

Never a dull moment on this page!!!!

Here you go Chaz

http://www.cavenders.com/product.asp?cat=2&dept_id=2500&pf_id=LN762054

Actually, they were not as expensive as I always thought they were.
hmmmmm We have a BBQ cookoff next weekend for the beginning of the rodeo and those sure would look good. OMG, just realized how that sounded. Typical weekend in Texas. We are eating beef and drinking beer while ya'll are sipping tea and eating cake!!!!

In my house on a Friday night it's usually Indian takeaway and a bottle of wine.

Count me in for an hour or so (unless I can convince DH to babysit ;))

I'm hoping that if Mulberry knows there's going to be a tpf shopping spree, they'll give a special discount!

I get a corporate discount at Bicester giving an extra 10% off at loads of shops... including Mulberry :yahoo: I can print out a load of vouchers for everyone at the meet :yes: The conditions at Mulberry (applicable the last time I went - ie mid Nov) were that the purchase had to be over £100 :rolleyes:and the overall discount would be capped at 50%. So, if a £595 bag was reduced to £416 (ie 30% off) you'd get an extra 10%, making it £375 :tup: If the £595 bag was already reduced to £297 (ie 50% off) you wouldn't get any extra discount :tdown:

Still, it's likely the bags that people are interested in (Mabels, Bayswaters etc) will be 30% or 40% off, so it's worth having just in case.

Oooo - this is sounding very good ditab -- even from my distance. I really think someone should write a letter to the Bicester shop and tell them about this SPREE and ask them to participate with extra special discounts. This is a shopping PARTY with guaranteed sales. Anyway, carry on ladies, it's all looking marvelous, even though I can't be there with you all.

I know you are all going to think I'm way too organised :wtf: but I'm starting to put together a list of who's coming to the May meet at Bicester on May 10.
So, it would be really helpful if you could sign up on this thread so we have an idea of numbers.
Nearer the time the plan is to get a list of the bags, purses, accessories that everyone is interested in & to let Mulberry have it a few weeks in advance in the hope they can make sure they have plenty of stock on the day. :yes:

Great organisation, Sarajane! I'm coming if everything go as I plan - will most probably spend a few days in London around that date, so Bicester is absolutely on my must-do list! :yahoo:

TropicalGal - That's exactly what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to PR this one big time!

OOO..pictures in the papers maybe, god that would be soooo funny if some of us had to lie to come to the meet and then our DHs see our picture in the papers...

Mulberry Madness!!!!