May 2023 Purchases

Ordered this a while back and finally picked it up last week (in May) when I was on vacation and started carrying it the next day - and how perfect because I went to 2 exhibits ft YK :biggrin: (will save the other shot for the in action thread).

YK Pumpkins Keepall 25. Was debating on this a lot and NO REGRETS getting it at all - it's soooooo cute :love:

View attachment 5797270
I have this bag, congrats! I went sort of crazy on the pumpkins collection and no regrets either!!!!:heart:

I didn't even see the difference in color at the store because I was just too excited to find a better bag. Once I read @Kmora 's post, I compared the PM and the Speedy, and indeed the Speedy is a tad bluer. But when I start moving the 2 bags, the light reflecting the bags make them look almost identical. The Speedy only looks slightly darker in certain lighting conditions.

Just positioning the bags from L to R and vice versa makes the color appear same/darker.
I actually prefer the silvery hue, but the darker bag is pretty in its own way. And I like that the 2 bags are ever so slightly different.
Here are some pictures in 2 different lighting and different positions.
View attachment 5787474View attachment 5787475View attachment 5787476View attachment 5787477View attachment 5787473View attachment 5787484
Have you picked a favorite out of these two Miss Sunshine? They are both such great bags:coolio:

Have you picked a favorite out of these two Miss Sunshine? They are both such great bags:coolio:
Thank you. I initially wanted to keep both of these models, but I decided to keep only the Speedy. I just didn't want to keep chasing after a "good" PM EW.
I had a hard enough time chasing after a "good" Speedy, and even that was too much for me to handle.
But, instead of the PM EW, I got a Fendi Peekaboo, so I'm still a happy camper.:smile: