May 2023 Purchases

Just arrived yesterday - Neonoe BB in Nanogram! I’m a little nervous about scratching the leather, as it’s smooth and not pebbled like empreinte. But hoping that buying it in black will keep it looking all right…View attachment 5776867
You look great in your lovely new bag! I find this leather very durable, I have the pink Nanogram speedy and I’ve carried it a lot. Not a single scratch on it. My guess would also be if it did scratch it would rub right out. Love your black BB!!

Reactions: crossoak
You look lovely, and your bag adds to it. But these days if something isn’t a crush for me, back it goes. It doesn’t sound like it thrills you, and I know I would end up spilling iced tea on this lovely cream bag. I tend to baby my bags, although I’ve challenged myself to get over that, as they are meant to be used and enjoyed. For me, a cream or white bag would just be a bridge too far. Hope you figure out what makes you happy. Whatever you choose will look great on you!
Thank you Dr Tr. I’m always torn between keeping it or not. I don’t use it of course but the more I look at it the more I love it …. There is no other bag which catches my heart and I absolutely “need” to have a new LV bag !!! My last purchase was in June 2022. I’m a naughty girl :biggrin:

I missed out on this one when they were released in Rose Poudre. I found one pre owned in great condition :love:

View attachment 5780006

Congrats fyn on finding this RB beauty! This is SO pretty and totally belongs in your wonderful collection of pink bags. I agree with PrayersandPurses that pink looks just beautiful on you :smile:. Glad to be bag twins with you (am actually wearing mine this week :lol:). Enjoy :smile:

What a stunner! You seem to find some great pre-loved, and this color is just gorgeous!!

Congratulations @fyn72 on your lovely new to you purse. It looks new lol. You wear pink so well :smile: Enjoy wearing it in good health and happiness:hugs:

Such a gorgeous colour and of course my most favourite bag!

Congrats fyn on finding this RB beauty! This is SO pretty and totally belongs in your wonderful collection of pink bags. I agree with PrayersandPurses that pink looks just beautiful on you :smile:. Glad to be bag twins with you (am actually wearing mine this week :lol:). Enjoy :smile:
Thank you Lovelies! :hugs: :heart: