May 2023 Purchases

I'm planning to get my first LV bag. I'm 5'3 and quite petite, still contemplating between Diane or PM in creme, or Side Trunk in monogram or monoglam. I love cream/white but is there an easy way to prevent colour transfers/stains as I have 2 toddlers. Thanks in advance for all the advice!
I am like u. Same height and petite. I dont have diane or sidetrunk, but i have two pochette metis and they look great on me. Cannot coment on color transfer as i have them in dark colors

I just ordered two Almas and a cosmetic pouch. PayPal shows my order, but not LV so we’ll see what happens. It took altogether, probably, 15 tries over a couple days to get the site to accept my payment and it’s not a problem with my cards. I finally used PayPal, which was suggested on a thread here, and the site still said it failed, but I got confirmation from PP. *fingers crossed**

I just ordered two Almas and a cosmetic pouch. PayPal shows my order, but not LV so we’ll see what happens. It took altogether, probably, 15 tries over a couple days to get the site to accept my payment and it’s not a problem with my cards. I finally used PayPal, which was suggested on a thread here, and the site still said it failed, but I got confirmation from PP. *fingers crossed**
What web browser are you using? I was using goggle chrome for a long time and had so many issues with checkout. I switched to edge or samsung internet and no longer had issues.

What web browser are you using? I was using goggle chrome for a long time and had so many issues with checkout. I switched to edge or samsung internet and no longer had issues.
Safari on my phone. I was going to try on my computer using a different browser, but then I got an email from PayPal about the purchase. Thank you for the tip though. Next time I will try a different browser.

After our lunch, hubby and I went inside LV boutique to just look around. I swear my hubby loves the capucines more than I do. As soon as he saw her, he "convinced" me that we needed to bring her home. :giggle:
Here's my new beautiful Capucine BB in rose jasmine~
Thanks for letting me share. :heart:

View attachment 5793178
Congratulations @geenebeene on your beautiful Capucines. You have a great hubby:heart: Wear her in good health and happiness:hugs:

Trianon PM.. It's not a popular bag it seems but it's practical with the zipper and the external pocket. Also treated myself to a pink belt.

View attachment 5791194

View attachment 5791195
I love this bag, patiently waiting for it to (hopefully) come in more colors. Maybe it is not "popular" yet because of limited color options? I would have gotten it in black also if I did not just get a black bag

• Love
Reactions: bbcerisette66
Finally received my BTP2 Cles today! For those who might be interested, I’m including comparison shots with my BTP1 card holder. The colors aren’t exact, but they’re pretty close. The main light pink is a near exact match. I also have the BTP1 cosmetic case, but was not able to snag the mini Pochette from BTP1 (unfortunately). I’m loving the pink!

View attachment 5783384View attachment 5783385View attachment 5783386
Will the key pouch fit credit cards? I am pink lover and would love to get the zippered on if it does. Thanks