May 2023 Purchases

I just ordered two Almas and a cosmetic pouch. PayPal shows my order, but not LV so we’ll see what happens. It took altogether, probably, 15 tries over a couple days to get the site to accept my payment and it’s not a problem with my cards. I finally used PayPal, which was suggested on a thread here, and the site still said it failed, but I got confirmation from PP. *fingers crossed**

I also had payment issues on the website, got a payment failure message but within an hour the order was in prep and 2 days later delivered in store. I ordered through Safari on iPhone, not sure if that was causing the trouble because I usually don't shop online. Hopefully yours gets through too!

My husband bought me MPA last December and sadly, it was stolen on my first time using. Always had this MPA in mind and plan to buy back one day. So today.. I walked to LV under heavy rain.. And made an important decision. Now or never. I just don’t want to get it at higher price, it’s already too high for pouches.
But since I like it and as a replacement, I bring my hubby to LV. And yes..! He bought it (again), this time as my birthday present..
So here is my last minutes purchase before PI (if it really happened)..
View attachment 5792870
I think they are running out of smaller box, surprised to see the big box..
View attachment 5792871

PS: I am so happy to have it back in my collection. I hope it will stay with me forever. :angel:
There was a PI for the MPA in Singapore. It’s $300 more for the canvas piece. Did you buy the same colour as your first MPA?

Congratulations @geenebeene on your beautiful Capucines. You have a great hubby:heart: Wear her in good health and happiness:hugs:
Thank you vey much! She really is beautiful~ Website photo looks so much different than IRL. And my hubby is quite sweet and I'm just glad that he understands and is supportive of my bag obsession. :love:

Will the key pouch fit credit cards? I am pink lover and would love to get the zippered on if it does. Thanks
Agree with @jessica711 that it will fit credit cards. However, it depends greatly on what all you want to put in the pouch. If you’re looking for cards, cash and keys, then it’s probably too small. If it’s cards and a small amount of cash, then it’s fine. All cards? Fine, if a reasonable stack. All cash? Also fine , if it’s a reasonable pile. Just keys? Fine, unless you have a gazillion. With the keys, you have the option of keeping the chain outside the pouch, which will help. I don’t put keys in mine, but I do like the idea of using the chain to hook the pouch to a bag, even though I haven’t done that yet.

I have this pouch in four different canvases and this is my second leather. The canvas is sturider, the leather more malleable. But I do love them all, which is why I keep purchasing them!

My husband bought me MPA last December and sadly, it was stolen on my first time using. Always had this MPA in mind and plan to buy back one day. So today.. I walked to LV under heavy rain.. And made an important decision. Now or never. I just don’t want to get it at higher price, it’s already too high for pouches.
But since I like it and as a replacement, I bring my hubby to LV. And yes..! He bought it (again), this time as my birthday present..
So here is my last minutes purchase before PI (if it really happened)..
View attachment 5792870
I think they are running out of smaller box, surprised to see the big box..
View attachment 5792871

PS: I am so happy to have it back in my collection. I hope it will stay with me forever. :angel:
Happy Birthday my beautiful bag twin :heart: :flowers:

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Ordered this a while back and finally picked it up last week (in May) when I was on vacation and started carrying it the next day - and how perfect because I went to 2 exhibits ft YK :biggrin: (will save the other shot for the in action thread).

YK Pumpkins Keepall 25. Was debating on this a lot and NO REGRETS getting it at all - it's soooooo cute :love:

IMG20230604153943.jpg