Scarves Maxi twilly, Maxi Happiness!

I'll admit I'm still learning the tying part of maxi twilly ownership haha. I'm a bit of a dunce so far so I just loop put the ends through the half loop right now.

You might try an infinity knot. Just tie a small knot in the ends, drape it on and then see if you can loop it over your head so you have it doubled. The cuts should be long enough to do the one extra loop.

Reactions: catin
[QUOTE

Good luck! I know I saw some on H.com recently. I agree the second one (Clic Clac) has a more versatile color range.[/QUOTE]

I should have clarified that I already have the burgundy with horses. I was thinking of adding the Clic Clac for travel. I looked at the other Clic Clac CWs online, and like the orange/blue but don’t think it would suit me. I know the burgundy/red/gold will. I love the Maxi Twillies but rarely see a pattern/CW that is “me”, so I feel I should purchase while I can.

Reactions: bunnycat
Reactions: Ladybaga
Wearing my (original length) CDC MT as a headscarf this week. I must say I like MTs more and more.

I'm going to try this this week! I've only used twillies so far for a headband. Heretofore I've felt like I'd have to have just washed and dried my hair and forgone "product" all together to try this so as not to get anything on the scarf (which means I'd have to plan in advance), but then I figured why not just put a knit hairband under it all then tie around that (though I'll still nix the hair products....)

I'm going to try this this week! I've only used twillies so far for a headband. Heretofore I've felt like I'd have to have just washed and dried my hair and forgone "product" all together to try this so as not to get anything on the scarf (which means I'd have to plan in advance), but then I figured why not just put a knit hairband under it all then tie around that (though I'll still nix the hair products....)

I only use the usual shampoo and rinse out conditioner BUT I do try to remember not to put any perfume in my hair and round the back of my neck (which is my custom with EDT/cologne in the Summer) if I'm going to wear silk on my head.