Massaccesi Handbags

Thank you everybody who made such great suggestions for lining pairings with Iced Taupe Africa. At the moment, I am dreaming of a trio of Zhoes: one in black Venezia with apple green lining, one in dark brown Tuscania with marine lining, and one in iced taupe Africa with the lilac lining several people suggested. I have discovered the positive difference carrying a smaller, lighter bag has on my back and shoulders, and would love to build a whole new wardrobe of Zhoes.

Unfortunately, I won't be ordering any of them this weekend to take advantage of the sale. I got all excited late last night and composed the order email to Colette, but didn't send it. I just can't afford a new Massaccesi right now, let alone two or three. I've got dollars flying out of my pocket money account for other priorities, and my husband is out of work. Deleting that order email was difficult. But I will vicariously celebrate as each of your shipments from the sale get revealed here, save towards the next sale, watch the Facebook pre-loved market like a hawk, and take the advice I read somewhere on the internet to draw pictures of the many things I've wanted to buy but did not. Adulting, it's not easy!
I think your choices were well thought through! I also understand your reasons for not ordering and perhaps being somewhat disappointed..I mean, your choises sound great!
But... there will be new opportunities, so don't fret too much! I am sure you one day will get the bag you designed for yourself :flowers:

Thank you everybody who made such great suggestions for lining pairings with Iced Taupe Africa. At the moment, I am dreaming of a trio of Zhoes: one in black Venezia with apple green lining, one in dark brown Tuscania with marine lining, and one in iced taupe Africa with the lilac lining several people suggested. I have discovered the positive difference carrying a smaller, lighter bag has on my back and shoulders, and would love to build a whole new wardrobe of Zhoes.

Unfortunately, I won't be ordering any of them this weekend to take advantage of the sale. I got all excited late last night and composed the order email to Colette, but didn't send it. I just can't afford a new Massaccesi right now, let alone two or three. I've got dollars flying out of my pocket money account for other priorities, and my husband is out of work. Deleting that order email was difficult. But I will vicariously celebrate as each of your shipments from the sale get revealed here, save towards the next sale, watch the Facebook pre-loved market like a hawk, and take the advice I read somewhere on the internet to draw pictures of the many things I've wanted to buy but did not. Adulting, it's not easy!

Yes. Growing up is just a hard thing to be and I think you're doing fine. It's ok to want and great to be able to fight that feeling. Not acting on it is hard and you're handling it well. The sale will come again and even it's not, I'm sure soon enough, you'll be able to get the bag you want. This week is just not your time. ;)

I have two custom mini zhoes (on reference thread) and would be happy to gift you one of them. PM me if you're interested :hugs:

Claudia I know that feeling of dreaming up an MM bag and then comes the cost and budgeting for it. I have been wanting a grande Aura in sea foam green. Now comes the saving and budgeting for it. Also the justification of another MM bag. When I already have 24 MM bags I ask myself if I really need another one. Need and want well that's the real question. But I keep on dreaming and that's the part of the fun.

As hard as it was, you made the right choice for you. It is hard to do what you did. Thank you for sharing that experience too. We all need reminders of how important these choices are. There will always be another sale later on. Your time will come. [emoji253]

Reactions: bonniekir
And this, my friends, is why it's always safe to order your own presents and then tell your husband
In his defense I do hope everyone knows he was kidding! :P:P He likes my purse purchases and always comments on how pretty they are. Now having said this, 25 years ago he would have said, "What in the world do you need another purse for?" Getting older definitely mellows the spouse.

Good for you for staying the course! Although being a grown up sucks sometimes.

I did indulge this weekend, with the temptation of linings too good to resist. I ordered a Penelope Messenger and Penelope accessories that do not require any exterior customization, so the free interior was a bonus. Still hoping for another sale to so I can order another clockblocked Aura. I can live with a gray lining--it is the other customizations where the $$$ add up.

Reactions: bonniekir
In his defense I do hope everyone knows he was kidding! :P:P He likes my purse purchases and always comments on how pretty they are. Now having said this, 25 years ago he would have said, "What in the world do you need another purse for?" Getting older definitely mellows the spouse.

I know. And he pick a good one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]