Massaccesi Handbags

Well they finally arrived after the longest day in the history of looking out of the window!!! My hubby was outside when DHL came and he brought the box in with a smile. What a winner he is!! The Selene midi zip in Ruby Red Merinos with silver hardware, silver lining and added outside pocket. No other modifications were made. I only have an iPhone to take the picture, so pardon the quality. As we all know the iPhone "averages" color, but it is actually pretty close although the color is a deeper very rich, blue red with no yellow or orange whatsoever. I am speechless at the quality and the style. I could not happier.
I also got the midi soulmate in cognac Merinos with gold hardware, but there have been several of those posted so will not post mine. I love it as well. Now what do I carry first!!!!! I think it has to be the red which is my all time favorite color. But knowing there is another one waiting in the closet is SWEET anticipation.
ruby Selene.jpg

Well they finally arrived after the longest day in the history of looking out of the window!!! My hubby was outside when DHL came and he brought the box in with a smile. What a winner he is!! The Selene midi zip in Ruby Red Merinos with silver hardware, silver lining and added outside pocket. No other modifications were made. I only have an iPhone to take the picture, so pardon the quality. As we all know the iPhone "averages" color, but it is actually pretty close although the color is a deeper very rich, blue red with no yellow or orange whatsoever. I am speechless at the quality and the style. I could not happier.
I also got the midi soulmate in cognac Merinos with gold hardware, but there have been several of those posted so will not post mine. I love it as well. Now what do I carry first!!!!! I think it has to be the red which is my all time favorite color. But knowing there is another one waiting in the closet is SWEET anticipation.
View attachment 3677790

A total surprise to me was the lining which Is such heavy sturdy material. I have never had a purse with a lining that substantial! A true added value.

View attachment 3677790

Wow! It's beautiful! I'm not really a red person, unless it leans toward blue or pink, but I'd say this is beautiful! Wear it well!

(And I don't mind seeing bags over and over again. [emoji6])

View attachment 3677790

Beautiful!! And no worries...when you get cognac out...post a picture...we love pictures of bags...doesn't matter if we have already seen one...we have not seen YOURS :smile:

Marco uses such high quality materials...the linings, hardware...you really cannot appreciate it until it is in your hands!

Beautiful!! And no worries...when you get cognac out...post a picture...we love pictures of bags...doesn't matter if we have already seen one...we have not seen YOURS :smile:

Marco uses such high quality materials...the linings, hardware...you really cannot appreciate it until it is in your hands!
You are absolutely correct. I was truly hesitant about spending money on something I had never seen, touched or heard about until recently. Boy am I glad I did!

Reactions: tenKrat
I got a white box!! My husband says these white boxes keep arriving at our house...he is confused. Sigh. Husband customs.

I was so excited as this is 2 new styles for me...Cassandra in the midnight tusciana with dark gunmetal hardware, added exterior slip pocket, and Bordeaux tusciana Theia with dark gunmetal hardware.

Oh my word. I have no words. My pictures are not good as I have no good place for good lighting, so bordeaux looks brown and it isn't, but I still want to post pictures!

IMG_1493078501.798316.jpg
IMG_1493078515.723619.jpg

IMG_1493078531.573810.jpg
IMG_1493078543.623322.jpgIMG_1493078556.520502.jpg

View attachment 3677790
This is gorgeous!!! Congrats! Is this your first MM bag?

I got a white box!! My husband says these white boxes keep arriving at our house...he is confused. Sigh. Husband customs.

I was so excited as this is 2 new styles for me...Cassandra in the midnight tusciana with dark gunmetal hardware, added exterior slip pocket, and Bordeaux tusciana Theia with dark gunmetal hardware.

Oh my word. I have no words. My pictures are not good as I have no good place for good lighting, so bordeaux looks brown and it isn't, but I still want to post pictures!

View attachment 3677845
View attachment 3677846

View attachment 3677847
View attachment 3677848View attachment 3677849
Wow Odebdo!! These are both beautiful!

And a surprise to me because I did not look at what bags were included in this box and I only assumed those two...my Aquila matte jeans blue Calista was also included and oh my heavens.

View attachment 3677860

With the midnight tusciana

View attachment 3677862

And all 3 of these lovelies!

View attachment 3677864

Congrats! What a bonus, finding an unexpected surprise in the box.

Slightly off topic, I wonder if Marco had a hand in designing the now defunct Reed Krakoff Boxer as the Athena is strikingly similar. If he did, bravo as my Boxers (and other Krakoff bags) are so well-designed.
IMG_1493080632.942222.jpg