Massaccesi Handbags

Thanks so much! I watched the video twice :smile:
Btw, I’ve already ordered the Little Sophia.
Leather and color? I want one, but I’m on a bag ban and still waiting for two orders from Marco. There were a couple of mockups shared in the FB group of the Sophia without the front zipper. I’ll probably go with one of those versions when I decide to order one.

Reactions: Monaliceke
Leather and color? I want one, but I’m on a bag ban and still waiting for two orders from Marco. There were a couple of mockups shared in the FB group of the Sophia without the front zipper. I’ll probably go with one of those versions when I decide to order one.

I was hesitating between Deerskin and Nappa. I love Nappa and already have 3 bags in Nappa (1 Zhoe and 2 Calistas).
It’s a tough decision as I wanted a colorblock version, so I asked Marco. Based on his advice, the best color-combination is in Nappa. It’s a blue-theme. I will do a reveal once I receive it.

I’m also waiting for my January order, a customized HMV Camera bag. I’ve requested Marco to send them both in 1 shipment to save on shipping. So, it will be a double unboxing sometime in May, I think.

At this moment, I’m also on ban island for 2024 since I’ve received a Polene Dix from hubby for Christmas + I bought the Polene Tonca during last December’s Free-ship promo :love:
I don’t have any more excuses (nor cash) to buy more bags now.

Reactions: Kimbashop
I was hesitating between Deerskin and Nappa. I love Nappa and already have 3 bags in Nappa (1 Zhoe and 2 Calistas).
It’s a tough decision as I wanted a colorblock version, so I asked Marco. Based on his advice, the best color-combination is in Nappa. It’s a blue-theme. I will do a reveal once I receive it.

I’m also waiting for my January order, a customized HMV Camera bag. I’ve requested Marco to send them both in 1 shipment to save on shipping. So, it will be a double unboxing sometime in May, I think.

At this moment, I’m also on ban island for 2024 since I’ve received a Polene Dix from hubby for Christmas + I bought the Polene Tonca during last December’s Free-ship promo :love:
I don’t have any more excuses (nor cash) to buy more bags now.
I like nappa for this style too. Sophia is made for colorblocking. I’m sure it will be gorgeous.

Reactions: Monaliceke
Yeah, it's very strange with this brand. Forum owners don't care that they're missing out on clicks, and members don't care to organise so that the brand gets its own subforum to search for stuff.
I think that several Massaccesi fans asked for a subforum many times, but it wasn’t granted. That’s why the FB version took off because they managed some organisation of the bags and leathers on there.

Reactions: piosavsfan
I think that several Massaccesi fans asked for a subforum many times, but it wasn’t granted. That’s why the FB version took off because they managed some organisation of the bags and leathers on there.
Exactly, but this poster was offered the same explanation when she made a similar statement before. It is what it is.

Last edited:
1. Forums members asked but mods said want to see longevity of brand, and asked to post more. Some members also accused members to be agents of the brand. This was very early on.
2. Members obvs did not take kindly to unfounded accussations, and (for lack of better word).... balked and moved to FB BST.
3. Members in other threads "get" the brief, e.g. Loewe, who altogether probably has onlu a third of posts compared to this one thread alone, but gets a forum recently. Lots of others as well. Did the brands pay for forum? Even mods have posted here how to do it which citizens here just ignore. (Spoiler: it's not by asking).

As I said before, I shouldn't care, really. But I HATE Meta. I like this brand. So here I am again. Hand wringing.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Mods have no say in what forums the owners choose to add, just FYI.
The owners are very smart lol, they’ve been doing this a long time so please be respectful.

Finally, this is off topic, not discussing bags at all.
If you have an issue with how Vlad and Megs run their site, please PM them.

Reactions: bisbee and Jktgal