Massaccesi Handbags

My final bag is on its way!!! I ordered it so long ago that I had forgotten about it! :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo:
I know Marco is working on my summer order because he asked me a clarification question about it several weeks ago. I wonder when my white box will be arriving. It is a certain kind of fun, I guess, to be waiting so long that the delivery is a surprise.

My two bags are here from my summer order: hera midi in black Merinos, red lambskin lining, and gold hw, and Bouqet midi in bordeaux Asti. Gorgeous and worth the wait! View attachment 5941721View attachment 5941722

Yay, congrats! The Merinos looks so soft and buttery. Will the Asti soften over time you think?

Penelope Messenger helped me run errands the other day. It's such a useful size with so many compartments!
1000012606.jpg

Yay, congrats! The Merinos looks so soft and buttery. Will the Asti soften over time you think?

Penelope Messenger helped me run errands the other day. It's such a useful size with so many compartments!
View attachment 5941874
Oh yes, the Penelope is a great errand bag!

I think the Asti will soften a bit. It’s thick and I think there is backing on the bag, so I’m not sure how much. I’m looking forward to seeing it soften a bit.

Reactions: yuzulife

View attachment 5941874
Pretty! What leather is it? The messenger is a great errand bag. For those who aren’t part of the FB group there is now a slightly larger Penelope Messenger Alto.
IMG_3226.jpeg