Mask Fashion

I didn't know that mask holders were a "thing." Although it makes perfect sense. What do they look like? :smile:
Not OP, but they look like eye glasses holders. You know the chain/cord/beads that hook around the eye glasses and then your neck so when you don't need to wear them they hang around your neck? I even saw some at my local Costco last week.

Not OP, but they look like eye glasses holders. You know the chain/cord/beads that hook around the eye glasses and then your neck so when you don't need to wear them they hang around your neck? I even saw some at my local Costco last week.

Are they something like the thing I use (the broad elastic with 2 buttons on the end that holds the mask in place without it going on my ears and rubbing them raw or forcing them out like sails), they are totally amazing and work wonders

There are those as well, i don't own any chains, i showed a picture of the kind i have, it's like a little pouch for you to find and store your masks. Etsy has a bunch of them, the main person i buy masks from makes them.

Im curious, are most of you outside of the US? I personally do not think masks are cute or "fashion" and refuse to wear one ever as I believe them to be signs of occult rituals. Everyone I know who does wear them only do so to get in and out of stores without a hassle.

They are mandated here, you must wear one in any public indoor space.

Im curious, are most of you outside of the US? I personally do not think masks are cute or "fashion" and refuse to wear one ever as I believe them to be signs of occult rituals. Everyone I know who does wear them only do so to get in and out of stores without a hassle.

Wow. Just wow. Thatʻs a new one. I have never heard that before. I have no words for how grateful I am that no one in my social groups or workspace has ever expressed anything like this.

Thank you to everyone in this thread who are being responsible adults by wearing masks and making the best of it with cute and fun prints.

Wow. Just wow. Thatʻs a new one. I have never heard that before. I have no words for how grateful I am that no one in my social groups or workspace has ever expressed anything like this.

Thank you to everyone in this thread who are being responsible adults by wearing masks and making the best of it with cute and fun prints.

I had 3 people who expressed something similar (ranging from "muzzled" to "uncomfy") they are now "former friends" and "people who can leave a message on voice mail" - their willingness to put others at risk for their own comfort shows me I really do not need them in my life.

I had 3 people who expressed something similar (ranging from "muzzled" to "uncomfy") they are now "former friends" and "people who can leave a message on voice mail" - their willingness to put others at risk for their own comfort shows me I really do not need them in my life.
Same. I am lucky that I live in an area full of responsible, caring people. I have yet to see anyone in public without a mask. People who say and spread crazy **** like this are why we can't have nice things in America. I am so sick of the conspiracy theory wackos with their demon-sperm doctors, science denial, pizza gate baloney!

Last edited:
What in the actual what? Occult rituals? So you think all doctors or other professionals who have always worn masks to work are members of a cult? This is looney tunes.

And you are saying you know people who wear their masks only to get in and out of stores? So, they take them off inside. What a bunch of science-denying, super-spreading, selfish people who are huge part of the reason why the US is still in the first wave. Wow. I'm glad I don't live wherever it is these people do.