Drying Cream
Rolling Peel with AHA
Silver Powder
Enzyme Cleansing Lotion

Free shipping and great free samples, too!:
Kiwi Face Scrub
Drying Mask
Glycolic Acid Toner

I have the silver powder and honestly am not impressed with it. (Sorry don't mean to step on the toes of anyone who really likes it.) Price wise it is inexpensive and I could see the tub lasting forever but I don't think it really gets rid of them as much as it just leaves a slight film on your nose to "mask" them. I don't really have a particular problem with blackheads or clogged pores on my nose so maybe this product isn't for me, but I think you are better off steaming and using a gentle scrub on your nose.

^Thanks, talexs - I def. appreciate honest reviews! :tup:

I will let you all know what I think of it once I try it - I bet it will be here soon, since it's only coming from one state over, I believe.

Great to hear that your haul is coming safe and sound, devoted!

^No problem, I didn't want to be rude and bash it bc I know there are some posters who really like it, but I vaguely remember that at some point in this thread some of us kind of wondered exactly how the silver powder removed blackheads. But on a different note with the silver powder I have read that some people swear by using the silver powder and then using a pore strip, if you happen to like using those.

Can't wait to read all of your great reviews once you receive your order.

Ok, so I haven't been on here in a while, but I just wanted to give my input on the items that I've used and on items that I need to use. First of all, I have been using the Seaweed cleanser for about a year now. I did notice that my face is not red and blotchy anymore, it is more even in color. However, I still get those small little pimple bumps on my forehead. I do battle with cystic acne around my chin and I would usually use the drying lotion for that, but I noticed that it was still taking really long for my acne to go away. Just recently I started applying raw garlic on my cystic acne and the zits vanish in less than a weeks time.

Anyway, I've tried the AHA lotion too but I didn't see any changes with the dryness of my skin. I also used the Hyaloronic eye cream and didn't see any changes either. I want to love MB products because I know they are a good company and their prices are really good. Could it be that I'm just not using the right products? I am 34 y/o and have more dry than oily skin. I get occasionally cystic acne on my chin and I do have fine lines, puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. What I really am looking for is a good cleanser that will not dry my skin more, will remove makeup and help out with my acne. Sorry, I hope I'm not asking for too much. One more thing, I need a good day cream to apply under my makeup. Thanks and sorry it was so long.

These are the items that I have used so I would like to try something else:
Seaweed night cream
Aha and Ceramide face cream
Seaweed cleanser
Hylaronic (sp?) eye cream

^good reviews!! Sorry can't help you much, this is my first order and first time trying MB!

I got my MB order in today!!! yayayayay!

hx128p.png

-Enzyme Cleansing Gel
-Special Cucumber Lotion
samples in...
-Raspberry Body Scrub
-Drying Mask
-Seaweed Night Cream

Weighing in on the silver powder, which I tried in tandem with a pore strip tonight: I've never had a real problem with blackheads, so while the silver powder was sort of neat to use, I thought it was mostly a formality. BUT when I used it with the pore strip I was horrified at the vast new quantities of gunk that came off with it (sorry, I'm trying not to get too graphic here :sick:)-- so I will say that the silver powder definitely adds something powerful to the equation.

So now one side of my nose is totally poreless, which is both freaky and awesome! To the other, less cooperative side: I'll deal with you in a few days, buster.

Meanwhile, does anybody have any tips on application? I usually end up smearing the wet paste all over my face inexpertly, and when it dries I either inhale an uncomfortable amount of powder or blow it all over the place with my wind tunnel nostrils. :rolleyes:

^No problem, I didn't want to be rude and bash it bc I know there are some posters who really like it, but I vaguely remember that at some point in this thread some of us kind of wondered exactly how the silver powder removed blackheads. But on a different note with the silver powder I have read that some people swear by using the silver powder and then using a pore strip, if you happen to like using those.

Can't wait to read all of your great reviews once you receive your order.

Weighing in on the silver powder, which I tried in tandem with a pore strip tonight: I've never had a real problem with blackheads, so while the silver powder was sort of neat to use, I thought it was mostly a formality. BUT when I used it with the pore strip I was horrified at the vast new quantities of gunk that came off with it (sorry, I'm trying not to get too graphic here :sick:)-- so I will say that the silver powder definitely adds something powerful to the equation.

So now one side of my nose is totally poreless, which is both freaky and awesome! To the other, less cooperative side: I'll deal with you in a few days, buster.

Meanwhile, does anybody have any tips on application? I usually end up smearing the wet paste all over my face inexpertly, and when it dries I either inhale an uncomfortable amount of powder or blow it all over the place with my wind tunnel nostrils. :rolleyes:

You're using too much product. Use a thin layer of the wet silver powder, that's all you need. Sure you still might get a few pieces that fly off but it will be much less. When you use a big glop of the stuff you're just wasting the product. HTH!