Mario Badescu products

how long does it take for MB products to kick in? I bought some acne prone cleanser and lotion, and it's not really working well....or maybe I should give it more time? I notice that I'm breaking out a little more :/

how long does it take for MB products to kick in? I bought some acne prone cleanser and lotion, and it's not really working well....or maybe I should give it more time? I notice that I'm breaking out a little more :/

That sucks, hard to say. The products I use regularly seemed to work right away, but at the same time I definitely tried a few that didn't seem to make any difference. Maybe lay off the MB for a day or so and see what happens, or plow through and give it the suggested 4-6 weeks (I think) to see if it works for you.

i love the drying mask, it does wonders on those new bumps developed (calms & flattens the bumps, used together with the buffering lotion). but i use it as spot application, not on the entire face as it can get too drying, even on my oily prone face.

i wrote to MB again re. the masks hardening, but no response back from them. maybe they cant explain why this is happening to the masks???

^^That sucks, but one thing I meant to mention to you when you first mentioned that you weren't necessarily thrilled with MB is that--at least for me--I have had much more success with MB "treatments" things like the masks, buffering lotion, drying cream, etc. The cleansers and toners haven't worked too well for me, just throwing it out there bc I am thinking if the cleanser toner route doesn't work for you maybe some of the products for more specific problems could.

^that's is possible, I'm will continue using it for the time being and will report back in a couple weeks. on the happier note, I'm def. feeling the 2/3 of the samples I got...drying mask and seaweed cream (thanks to loquita). :smile:

Just wanted to say that I am LOVING the drying cream. It's kinda sorta stinky (it has a teeny bit of sulphur in it - but that's a key ingredient in anti-acne preparations), but it does work, and gently. I appreciate the fact that it helps get rid of pimples without drying out my skin - and it works better under my makeup than my previous salycic acid gel did.

I agree. It's come to a point where if I forget to use this ONE night (like last night, SIGH), I wake up with ONE HUGE PIMPLE.

happened to me once last week too. I NEED this everyday in my life.

I have to say that I love the MB toner that I am using because I am obsessed with my skin feeling clean (but not dry or tight) and it does the trick. I also like the enzyme cleanser, but think that there are plenty of other ones out there that are just as good.

It is my understanding that as long as you get an appropriate one for your skin type, cleansers in particular don't need to cost much or be anything fancy. Really good skin treatment products, however, are for the most part another story. And that's where MB shines.

Speaking of...does anyone use the Rolling AHA Cream Peel or whatever it's called? How much do you put on your face? I have used it twice and either put too much or too little on, and it is driving me bonkers. Help! :nuts:

I also like the enzyme cleanser, but think that there are plenty of other ones out there that are just as good.
hi, can you recommend other ones , just as good ?? its hard for me to get hold of MB products .. and only get them once in a while when I know someone is travelling .. ordering online costs me an arm and a leg.. so I won't do that !
thanks.

I have a sample of it. Mostly I use at night because it's very moisterizing/greasey. I liked but didin't love it.

o0o must try it! and of course it'll be only at night. :smile:

I have to say that I love the MB toner that I am using because I am obsessed with my skin feeling clean (but not dry or tight) and it does the trick. I also like the enzyme cleanser, but think that there are plenty of other ones out there that are just as good.

which toner are you using? the one i'm using is special cucumber lotion toner or something like that. it makes my skin feel soft, but still kinda dry, but i always follow up with moisturizer (as it is listed in the directions).