Marco Tagliaferri

Are the borders suede?
marcotagliaferribagset006.jpg

^^ I saw the bag "in the flesh" many years ago at a boutique in the Campo di Fiori (Roma); it was GORGEOUS!!! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have kicked myself for not purchasing it!!! The minute I got E's email, I did not hesitate ... as a matter of fact, I'm seriously thinking about getting another one!!!!

Ladies

I have the meduim beige one ( not available this season) The leather is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice however when i got my 3rd floor one , i figured it should be a nicer thicker leather for travel
but i dig the slouchy look so much i couldn't resist ordering an extra MT from Erica :yahoo:

Could it be the medium is actually the small/mini version and there should be another size slightly smaller than the 'large'?? I mean, the difference in the sizes is too wide.

Ladies, here the dimensions from MT directly. This is exactly what they are calling their Medium and their Large size - which seems to coincide very closely to the Japanese Website's version of the medium and the large - they are only a few cms off which can be subjective if you take the measurements yourself - I'm pretty sure they are the same. If you saw the pics that I posted, the Dark Green is a large and the Anthra is a Medium. They also tell me there is a small, so the medium is definitely NOT the small/mini that was mentioned. I am still trying to find out what is the size of the XL if it exists, but these are the official dimensions from MT directly for they officially call the medium and the large. MK's bag doesn't appear to be as big as 20" in length but her handles are longer like on the large - what a mystery!! :lol: Also, if you look at the large on the Japanese Website, I think it would look massive on her. I'm still thinking she has the medium. Any thoughts?

Medium: 35 x 29 x 17 cm, which converts to 13.8 x 11.4 x 6.7 inches

Large: 53 x 36 x 23 cm, which converts to 20.9 x 14.2 x 9.1 inches

Ok, Mystery solved!!! MT says MK is wearing the large!!! It must slouch a ton since it's soft so it doesn't look huge on her. I guess that explains why she has the longer handles!!

Ok, last piece of info from MT - they say there is no XL...the L is the largest size. So there is the Small/Mini, Medium and the Large. He also confirmed again that MK is wearing the large!!

Ok, last piece of info from MT - they say there is no XL...the L is the largest size. So there is the Small/Mini, Medium and the Large. He also confirmed again that MK is wearing the large!!

Interesting…thank you for inquiring about all of this!

[FONT=&quot]I was thinking the large would be too big, but I do like the way it looks on MK.[/FONT]