Marco Tagliaferri

Does anyone own a MT? What can you tell us about it?
Before ****** email, I had never heard of or seen this bag/designer. I'm still not a 100% sure about pre-ordering it- it just seems like it's a Hermes knock-off...what do you ladies think? Any more info would be very helpful!!! Thanks!

I also agree. I also got E's email but wasn't sure of jumping the guns before I knew more of the brand. I know of this bag only because I've seen it on the Olsen twins a couple of years ago. I too would appreciate any info if anyone here owns one. TIA!

I think it is just a popular italian brand name bag, that has been made famous by the fact that the Olsen's carried it and that it does look like a slouchy, floppy Hermes, which a lot of people like.

^^ I saw the bag "in the flesh" many years ago at a boutique in the Campo di Fiori (Roma); it was GORGEOUS!!! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have kicked myself for not purchasing it!!! The minute I got E's email, I did not hesitate ... as a matter of fact, I'm seriously thinking about getting another one!!!!

^^ I saw the bag "in the flesh" many years ago at a boutique in the Campo di Fiori (Roma); it was GORGEOUS!!! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have kicked myself for not purchasing it!!! The minute I got E's email, I did not hesitate ... as a matter of fact, I'm seriously thinking about getting another one!!!!

^^

Is the leather really soft and would you know if the handles in the medium are long enought to sling over the shoulder? From erica's pictures, it may not which makes me think, the large size would be better? Also, the colors are not so clear so maybe black just to be safe? Which color and size did you decide to order if you dont mind me asking.. Thank you

^^

Is the leather really soft and would you know if the handles in the medium are long enought to sling over the shoulder? From erica's pictures, it may not which makes me think, the large size would be better? Also, the colors are not so clear so maybe black just to be safe? Which color and size did you decide to order if you dont mind me asking.. Thank you

yes, would love to know as well! but great to hear that you've seen it in person and love it. i'm pretty sure i want anthra with silver but am going back and forth about sizes.

the email from hg bags said they thought she had a large, but after looking at those two pictures, i'm thinking she must have a medium. the large looks huge in those pictures.