MARCH/APRIL goals! We need more Bal blood urgently!

Here's (hopefully) a better picture and I've also included pics of the tag (front & back). The tag indicates that it's the 2004 F/W Rose, but as we all know .. Balenciaga sometimes put the wrong tag on a bag .. sooooooooo, "oldies" gals .. take a look again .. please!!!!

Here you go (and sadly, it's not outside as I'm having issues with my arthritis and I'm on big-time pain killers which make me rather unsteady .. especially outside. Honestly, I want to SMACK my body right now .. my left knee sounds like the "Snap, Crackle & Pop" cereal with its constantly "snap, snap, snap"! When the physical therapist heard it last time, he said "oh my god .. it's bone-on-bone" and at this point, there is NO WAY that I can afford to have surgery on my left leg given that my right leg can still NOT support my body weight (as I painfully found out last Saturday night when I fell inside the house and hit my head, left side, etc. - on not only my bedside table (corner of course) .. but also my favorite Mid-Century modern table which .. yup, right at the corner point! Off to the ER and 15 stitches later ..

View attachment 5049888View attachment 5049889View attachment 5049890
You poor thing, you've had such struggle health-wise lately! :hugs:

Yup .. this is nice and being 2007 leather?!?! .. the BEST in my opinion! I have every color from the 2007 S/S and F/W collection except for Plomb (Steel) .. which I STUPIDLY sold (and it had THE BOMB leather .. what was I thinking?!?!?!). Snatch that baby up!
Welp, looks like some lucky person snagged it. I just went to check on it and it's been sold.

Here's (hopefully) a better picture and I've also included pics of the tag (front & back). The tag indicates that it's the 2004 F/W Rose, but as we all know .. Balenciaga sometimes put the wrong tag on a bag .. sooooooooo, "oldies" gals .. take a look again .. please!!!!

Here you go (and sadly, it's not outside as I'm having issues with my arthritis and I'm on big-time pain killers which make me rather unsteady .. especially outside. Honestly, I want to SMACK my body right now .. my left knee sounds like the "Snap, Crackle & Pop" cereal with its constantly "snap, snap, snap"! When the physical therapist heard it last time, he said "oh my god .. it's bone-on-bone" and at this point, there is NO WAY that I can afford to have surgery on my left leg given that my right leg can still NOT support my body weight (as I painfully found out last Saturday night when I fell inside the house and hit my head, left side, etc. - on not only my bedside table (corner of course) .. but also my favorite Mid-Century modern table which .. yup, right at the corner point! Off to the ER and 15 stitches later ..

Wow! So gorgeous! Absolutely, undoubtedly ❤️ROSE❤️:drinks:

Reactions: RealDealCollection

So sorry to hear about your health issues, you are too young to have these problems.