MARCH/APRIL goals! We need more Bal blood urgently!

This pretty Day came in. Thanks to @muchstuff , I believe this to be a 2005 Teal Day. She’s a bit of a chameleon as she changes colours in different light. Overall, in fabulous condition except for the tassels. I decided to take one tassel that was in pretty bad shape and cut it into 2. I may occasionally switch back to the longer tassels, but for now, I will leave them short.
View attachment 5067419
Beautiful find!

This bag is gorgeous!!! :love: And the colour is fabulous too! I vaguely remember someone saying it was heavy.....would you agree?
I don’t find it heavy! It’s maybe the same as my town with
This bag is gorgeous!!! :love: And the colour is fabulous too! I vaguely remember someone saying it was heavy.....would you agree?
Thank you! It’s not heavy; I’d say it’s around the same as my town with giant 12 hardware, deffo slightly lighter than my velo with giant 12 hardware. I’ve never had a city with regular hardware (only giant 21 and that was kind of annoyingly heavy compared to my others) so not sure if it’s a similar weight to that :confused1:.

Reactions: jeanstohandbags
Me wants to bury me face in this smooshy leather! :love:
This pretty Day came in. Thanks to @muchstuff , I believe this to be a 2005 Teal Day. She’s a bit of a chameleon as she changes colours in different light. Overall, in fabulous condition except for the tassels. I decided to take one tassel that was in pretty bad shape and cut it into 2. I may occasionally switch back to the longer tassels, but for now, I will leave them short.
View attachment 5067419

Reactions: Lakotan
Me wants to bury me face in this smooshy leather! :love:
It is so smooshy! It’s interesting that I have a 2005 black Work and the leather feels different. The work is very silky and smooth while this is so soft and smooshy. I guess the 2005 s/s leather is different than the f/w! Both are divine in their own respective ways.

Thanks for your input on the colour. It swayed me to get this bag :smile: