MARCH/APRIL goals! We need more Bal blood urgently!

I don't know what happened to me recently but Bal is drawing me back in again. I only ever had a City and Day before when Bal was trending in the 2010s. Here's are my new to me Bal, can't believe I never looked at a Part Time and a Work before this.

The Work is just the perfect size for me, I've been using it to go to the office, it fits my laptop and all my essentials.

The Part Time has only just been delivered so I haven't taken her out yet, but the colour is absolutely beautiful, the leather is a bit dry though.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 32
Thank you! I was hemming and hawwing on choosing a colour for a courier and couldn't decide. I went down the rabbit hole of trying to match colours and tags that are available in the pics with the reference threads, then I would search in the forum to see if the colour and year is good. When I discovered it was very likely vert foncé from 2007, it was a no brainer! I feel like I bought an hg bag without even knowing it. I'm wearing it everyday now! I love bal bags. I never wear my lv except for a wallet!
Vert Fonce is such a gorgeous color. Congratulations on finding it, as it is very hard to find these on the market these days. I love 2007 leathers.

Vert Fonce is such a gorgeous color. Congratulations on finding it, as it is very hard to find these on the market these days. I love 2007 leathers.
It's true and as the years go on it will be harder and harder to find these oldies still in good condition. There's no time like now to start collecting them haha.

I am going to buy another courier for sure and I need to get my hands on a town and velo. I love the hunt !

Reactions: cakeymakeybakey
Here's (hopefully) a better picture and I've also included pics of the tag (front & back). The tag indicates that it's the 2004 F/W Rose, but as we all know .. Balenciaga sometimes put the wrong tag on a bag .. sooooooooo, "oldies" gals .. take a look again .. please!!!!

Here you go (and sadly, it's not outside as I'm having issues with my arthritis and I'm on big-time pain killers which make me rather unsteady .. especially outside. Honestly, I want to SMACK my body right now .. my left knee sounds like the "Snap, Crackle & Pop" cereal with its constantly "snap, snap, snap"! When the physical therapist heard it last time, he said "oh my god .. it's bone-on-bone" and at this point, there is NO WAY that I can afford to have surgery on my left leg given that my right leg can still NOT support my body weight (as I painfully found out last Saturday night when I fell inside the house and hit my head, left side, etc. - on not only my bedside table (corner of course) .. but also my favorite Mid-Century modern table which .. yup, right at the corner point! Off to the ER and 15 stitches later ..

x_UJnvMpR768mIGxCBSBSw.jpgkurFqhlbQ22ZB70PNmh_3w.jpgap617mtXQVGpc6XuhBKtaA.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Kimbashop