MAR/APR - Our New Bal Acquisitions

Years after selling my Teal City, I haven’t been able to forgive myself. Finally let it go, and Ms. Perfect Wrinkles arrived from Sweden late last week. :girlsigh:
So, I think between this, @Brits'n'Pieces' Turquoise City, and @Deco's Nuage - @haisley's idea of HGs coming in 3's might be higher, ahaha.

Thrilled for you to be reunited with Teal City again!!! :yahoo:

Thank you! I think the long search makes it feel more special. :yes:

Certainly well-deserved. When they dwell in your heart for that long, you know that it's a forever piece. I know that this Teal beauty will have the best home with you! 💙

Waiting for this cute little Teal CP that I've been waffling on since it popped up. Seller finally accepted my price offer, yay!
Faded yes, but leather still looks amazing. 💙

View attachment 5991697

Yay, love this for you! Teal makes the world go round! 💙

I was so drawn to this bag - seriously Like a moth to a flame lol. I saw it had some wear but went for it anyway. So happy I did bc this bag is stunning :faint: It's so hard to capture its beautiful color. The leather is so soft and smooshy, it feels like chevre 💙 So here's my Metallic Velo - my first Velo (H/T to @haisley for posting it in the finds!IMG_3453.jpgIMG_3454.jpgIMG_3455.jpg :hugs:)

I was so drawn to this bag - seriously Like a moth to a flame lol. I saw it had some wear but went for it anyway. So happy I did bc this bag is stunning :faint: It's so hard to capture its beautiful color. The leather is so soft and smooshy, it feels like chevre 💙 So here's my Metallic Velo - my first Velo (H/T to @haisley for posting it in the finds!View attachment 5992114View attachment 5992115View attachment 5992116 :hugs:)
CONGRATS!!! She is LOVELY. Also, we are now bag twins and this is one of my favorites! 👯‍♀️ :hugs:

Penguin Twinning GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Love
Reactions: B.the.attagirl