MAR/APR - Our New Bal Acquisitions

I was so drawn to this bag - seriously Like a moth to a flame lol. I saw it had some wear but went for it anyway. So happy I did bc this bag is stunning :faint: It's so hard to capture its beautiful color. The leather is so soft and smooshy, it feels like chevre 💙 So here's my Metallic Velo - my first Velo (H/T to @haisley for posting it in the finds!View attachment 5992114View attachment 5992115View attachment 5992116 :hugs:)
Sigh you guys are making me miss my city that I sold years ago!

• Sad
Reactions: B.the.attagirl
Last week I stated there were two bags that had me departing Ban Island and my second arrived today. Huge heartfelt thank you to the sweetest tPFer that gave me the opportunity to add this special HG bag into my collection. I appreciate you tremendously! :hugs:

🤎 F/W 2003 PHW Dark Caramel Besace 🤎 I’m in Bal Heaven with this one. :cloud9: :loveeyes::jrs::wlae::yahoo::wlae::panic::clap::happydance::hbeat::party:

IMG_1850.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow, pristine!! Cheers on another HG!! :drinks: Enjoy!
Last week I stated there were two bags that had me departing Ban Island and my second arrived today. Huge heartfelt thank you to the sweetest tPFer that gave me the opportunity to add this special HG bag into my collection. I appreciate you tremendously! :hugs:

🤎 F/W 2003 PHW Dark Caramel Besace 🤎 I’m in Bal Heaven with this one. :cloud9: :loveeyes::jrs::wlae::yahoo::wlae::panic::clap::happydance::hbeat::party:

View attachment 5992533

• Love
Reactions: haisley

View attachment 5992533
I love this bag, but I'm too small to pull this one off. Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rose100 and haisley
Delivery day for me: this little beauty is soft like butter, now I get the love for the oldies leather :love:
The ballerina charm also looks perfect paired with miss Olive.
Now off to Ban Island till June when it will be my birthday :angel:

View attachment 5992247

View attachment 5992250View attachment 5992251View attachment 5992252View attachment 5992242

Welcome to the oldies obsession club!!

View attachment 5992533

Suuuuuuper scrumptious! Lives up to it DC moniker. WOW. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: haisley
Hahaha I think Bal has failed miserably with their new stuff. All of us here are buying old bal bags!
I think this community in particular loves the vintage bags. We've been here for about 20 years now, so naturally we love the old stuff we fell in love with. I personally resent that I have to wade through a 1000 canvas Navy totes while searching for moto bags, but I do love some of the new bags (mostly can't afford them). But there is a very large new Bal bag consuming population that doesn't post here. The new bags are doing just fine.

I think this community in particular loves the vintage bags. We've been here for about 20 years now, so naturally we love the old stuff we fell in love with. I personally resent that I have to wade through a 1000 canvas Navy totes while searching for moto bags, but I do love some of the new bags (mostly can't afford them). But there is a very large new Bal bag consuming population that doesn't post here. The new bags are doing just fine.
I'd love a Rodeo...if I could ever afford one.

Reactions: Deco
I keep telling myself that it is a blessing in disguise that those XL sized Le Cagole Totes (like @ksuromax was showing off in another thread) aren't US based yet as it's giving me time to save up for that overpriced bag that I love.

Reactions: Deco and muchstuff