Manolo Blahnik Swan Heels: Thoughts? Opinions?

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum... I would just like some help and you girls seem to really know your Manolos!

Could you tell me if you're familiar with this ebay seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MANOLO-...73508?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccba432c4

I can't find this color Manolo Swan anywhere else, the seller says that it was a limited edition and it is now sold out.
The seller has a great record so I'm hoping they're the real deal as I already ordered them (oops) in another size for my wedding shoes!

I don't normally shop ebay, but I could not find them on any online store that carries MB (NM,etc) in this color. I tried to call the MB boutique to question the color but they NEVER answer their phone!

Please help!

Thank you

Yes I've seen these before. They're very rare, but I believe you can have them SO'ed. My mind is whispering that they were once available at Barney's but I can't be too sure of that voice in my head sometimes :P

Those shoes are gorgeous. I didnt think they could be dressed down, but I actually like how they were incorporated into the outfit posted above. Go figure!

And those wedding photos, ugh - i DIEEEEEEE! just amazing!

Last edited: