Manolo Blahnik Swan Heels: Thoughts? Opinions?

Hi!

I'm getting married in December and I'm thinking about getting the cranberry swan. I can't wear white shoes cause my dress is not really white, it's sort of nude.

I saw at Barney's website that there is a navy blue one. Is this information correct? I thought there were white, black and cranberry only.

Anyone bought this navy blue one? Is it too dark?

Thanks!
A friend just purchased the navy for her wedding. Not too dark at all! More like a deep royal blue. Gorgeous!

ladies, here they are!

IMG_1917.jpg

i swear, i died a little when i was unwrapping them :faint::hbeat:

IMG_1923.jpg

they`re so beautiful :love: that`s my piano in the back ;)

they`re perfect:heart::cloud9::love::blush:

Congrats on your purchase! I love the shoes! I was thinking of ordering them as well but was worried what I'd wear it with and if it'd be too dressy for non bridal. Is yours for a special occasion?

ladies, here they are!

IMG_1917.jpg

i swear, i died a little when i was unwrapping them :faint::hbeat:

IMG_1923.jpg

they`re so beautiful :love: that`s my piano in the back ;)

they`re perfect:heart::cloud9::love::blush:

they're stunning!!! i tried a pair on last week and i texted DH with a quick picture from my blackberry saying we needed to renew our vows so i could buy this pair.. needless to say, he didn't bite :P

these are absolutely my dream shoe. congratulations!!!

I wore them for my dancing portion of the wedding reception. Here's a pic of it displayed, and then a pic of a game we were playing where my hubby had to prove his "strength" to me hahaha.

I wore strassed CLs for the ceremony, first dance, and toasts.

Attachments

• shoes.jpeg
    shoes.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,186
  • shoes2.jpg
    shoes2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3,428
I wore them for my dancing portion of the wedding reception. Here's a pic of it displayed, and then a pic of a game we were playing where my hubby had to prove his "strength" to me hahaha.

Hi may3545! Congrats on your wedding :smile: I can't quite tell from the angle of your DP but your CL looks like Volcano Samira strass? Did you find the MB Swan more or less comfortable than the Louboutin? :love:

Gorgeous Pix and congrats for your wedding!!! All the best to you and your hubby for all the happy years to come!

Hi may3545! Congrats on your wedding :smile: I can't quite tell from the angle of your DP but your CL looks like Volcano Samira strass? Did you find the MB Swan more or less comfortable than the Louboutin? :love:

I wore 85 strassed you yous, as pictured below. Both were comfy, and I liked that I switched shoes in the middle so the feet get a change of shoe, so it was a relief! I wore the CLs for about 6 hours, then wore the swans for all the dancing. Both were fine :biggrin: Hope that helped!

Attachments

• cl.jpeg
    cl.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,317
I wore 85 strassed you yous, as pictured below. Both were comfy, and I liked that I switched shoes in the middle so the feet get a change of shoe, so it was a relief! I wore the CLs for about 6 hours, then wore the swans for all the dancing. Both were fine :biggrin: Hope that helped!

aww your strassed you yous are beautiful and also your something blue :love:. I don't remember strassed You Yous being available, was it a custom order?

Thanks heaps for your help! I was debating between getting the white MB Swan for my second reception (in a different country) or just wear all CLs. I haven't had a chance to try on the MB Swan in person so I didn't want to risk ordering online. If I am lucky enough to find them in Paris and they feel comfy then I'll get them for sure. :P

pixiesparkle said:
aww your strassed you yous are beautiful and also your something blue :love:. I don't remember strassed You Yous being available, was it a custom order?

Thanks heaps for your help! I was debating between getting the white MB Swan for my second reception (in a different country) or just wear all CLs. I haven't had a chance to try on the MB Swan in person so I didn't want to risk ordering online. If I am lucky enough to find them in Paris and they feel comfy then I'll get them for sure. :P

I ordered satin you you's from London and strassed them myself hahah. Made the shoes even more special :biggrin: The swans are ridiculously comfy and soft on the foot since it's satin and wider (I have wide feet).

I also had a second wedding in Europe but only wore the CLs for 10 hours before I busted out flats for another 4 hours of dancing. You can't go wrong with either decision!

I ordered satin you you's from London and strassed them myself hahah. Made the shoes even more special :biggrin: The swans are ridiculously comfy and soft on the foot since it's satin and wider (I have wide feet).

I also had a second wedding in Europe but only wore the CLs for 10 hours before I busted out flats for another 4 hours of dancing. You can't go wrong with either decision!

oh i see..DIY strass is not only special but it saves a lot of $$ too. I've considered DIY strass myself but I'm too afraid that I'll mess it up, especially DIY on a brand new pair

saw these recently at the Wynn, las vegas.. so very pretty.. but i don't know if i will need this in my life ... maybe when the kids are older... right now i don't foresee wearing this at all.. unless i visit other countries other than the US... no charity balls, auction nights, galas so far in my world... :smile:

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this forum... I would just like some help and you girls seem to really know your Manolos!

Could you tell me if you're familiar with this ebay seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MANOLO-...73508?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3ccba432c4

I can't find this color Manolo Swan anywhere else, the seller says that it was a limited edition and it is now sold out.
The seller has a great record so I'm hoping they're the real deal as I already ordered them (oops) in another size for my wedding shoes!

I don't normally shop ebay, but I could not find them on any online store that carries MB (NM,etc) in this color. I tried to call the MB boutique to question the color but they NEVER answer their phone!

Please help!

Thank you

Last edited: