Manolo Blahnik Swan Heels: Thoughts? Opinions?

I wore the white ones to my wedding and I loved them. I can't decide if I should keep them for the memory or part with them... My husband wants me to keep them but I can't see myself wearing them for anything else and they are essentially new since I wore them with heel and sole protections.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 548
^^^ keep them, they are TDF and you will always treasure them!! My DH and I hope to build our dream house soon and of course a walk in closet. I plan to display my wedding shoes (Louboutins) under a glass cloche. Mine are more versitle bc they are silver but you wouldn't want to regret getting rid of them.

I wore the white ones to my wedding and I loved them. I can't decide if I should keep them for the memory or part with them... My husband wants me to keep them but I can't see myself wearing them for anything else and they are essentially new since I wore them with heel and sole protections.

Are you kidding? KEEP THEM!

It is a wonderful momento to keep for such a very special day!!:biggrin:

did you purchase half size up your usual size?

Reviving this forum in 2016.

I would love to have these gorgeous heels for my wedding. Just want to know if half size up is recommended?

Thank you
Congrats on your upcoming wedding. They will make for gorgeous wedding shoes. Unfortunately, I do not have any recommendations on sizing. I'm more familiar with the Hangisi. Is there a way for you to order two sizes and then return the one that doesn't fit?

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. They will make for gorgeous wedding shoes. Unfortunately, I do not have any recommendations on sizing. I'm more familiar with the Hangisi. Is there a way for you to order two sizes and then return the one that doesn't fit?

Im not sure if Neiman Marcus will refund tax & duties so I am hoping to purchase this right in the first go