Make up gurus Gossip/Chat

Tanya is a makeup artist. She's in her 20's and has Angelina type lips. She's come into her style in the last year or so(IMHO). Perhaps it does help she has Pixiwoo ties but she's had to do the hard work just like the rest of them.

New to the board and posting my own tutorials on youtube. Hope you check em out! What draws you to a Vlogger? How did you stumble across the ones you love? All of my subscriptions are from subscribing to this one Vlogger and then liking her friends who have similar posts. Did/Do you all do the same? What are your thoughts?

are there any suggestions of gurus who are slightly older than the normal early 20s/mid 20s? i'm 28 and want to see someone who's perhaps around the same age range or older --- if she's asian, even better, as it would be more relevant to my skintype/coloring

are there any suggestions of gurus who are slightly older than the normal early 20s/mid 20s? i'm 28 and want to see someone who's perhaps around the same age range or older --- if she's asian, even better, as it would be more relevant to my skintype/coloring

blushingpixie. She's half-Asian, but she's absolutely stunning. She doesn't update every week or anything, but her videos are to the point and she has a very soothing (if that makes sense) style of delivery.

I don't mind makeupbytiffanyd. But she just did a 13:53 video telling you that you should go to target.com to look for coupons before you go to Target. I spaced out during 90% of the video so I may possibly have missed something important but I'm pretty sure that video could have been tops 1 minute long.

Frmheadtotoe is 26? I love her videos! She's very pretty and so sweet.

I'd like to find more of these too. I enjoy watching CheckInTheMirror, VeronikasBlushing, amarixe, emilynoel83, EverythingLuxy, GlamLifeGuru, hrhcollection, lisaeldridgedotcom, MakeupByAlli, MakeupByTiffanyD, and wendyslookbook.

Clearly, I am a bit obsessed! ;)