MAKE ME A SUPER MODEL - Bravo TV

My Tivo cut off the last 5 minutes when they announced who were in the bottom - ugh. I hate it when that happens.

Mine did too...I hate that. It always happens with MTV too. I couldnt watch the Amazing Race this season because of football always running late. It could never sync up so I gave up and cancelled my season pass.

I was so hoping their hair would be cut in the makeover episode. I hate long hair on guys. :shrugs:

Me too - too 80's (haha - doesn't that sound funny?) It might have worked for a Calvin Klein ad a long time ago......
I'm hoping the girl with the short hair goes home tonight. Although I'm not crazy about any of the bottom 3....which is why they're on the bottom 3! :roflmfao:

i wish they would show the photos like in ANTM and not just the cat walk... they edit out some of the elimination too... it'll be like all of them and suddenly down to 5 people...

overall... that week's episode was HOTTTT... i think the two guys that had to do a shoot together are funny and pretty hot.

did anyone watch tonite?

I thought the conversation that Ben and Ronnie had was weird!

Ben was like talking about his wife and how shes not doing well, and then out of nowhere is like "So what do you think of our relationship" Ronnie ,

i thought it was weird and random and weird! :smile:

I feel sad for Jay i think hes trying and they are basically saying he isnt model material :sad:

I really like katy but im not sure i think shes that good as a model,,, i cant decide what i think I just feel bad for Jay so i dont want him to go :smile:

Huhhhh???? Sparking white eyes and walking on boxes? :shocked: They never show the full story, you know - not like Project Runway - so I never really feel like I'm getting the real feel of what they did as models for the week - so I don't know how exactly everyone's supposed to make an educated decision on who to "vote off" - it's almost like a personality contest or something, not a modeling contest.
And with that said, I don't think Ronnie, Perry or Ben will get voted off. I think the girls are far more expendable for some reason? :confused1:

I agree i think they do too much in the one episode to give us any background which sucks :sad:

And i think you are right the girls are more expendable because its mostly girls watching the show and girls are judgemental :smile:

And the guys perry and ben for sure wont get voted off cause they are hot and girls are gonna want to keep them on to keep watching them ( i think) I actually havent been voting i like to just watch and see :smile:

I see been as a closet bi. As a heterosexual female he is way too intimate with Ronnie for my good. Expecially with him being married. I would feel the same if Ronnie were a woman.....I see/feel sexual tension between him and Ronnie, not a good thing. I think before this season is out, someone (I think Ben) is going to cross the line, (if he doesn't get voted off first.) Ronnie truly cares for him and doesn't want to get hurt.

I think Katie needs to go home already. I like Jay! and I LUV ME SOME Perry. Yum delicious. I loved the little French act. Too cute.

I see been as a closet bi. As a heterosexual female he is way too intimate with Ronnie for my good. Expecially with him being married. I would feel the same if Ronnie were a woman.
I disagree. As a heterosexual female as well, I think Ben is just really comforable around Ronnie, and truly doesn't realize that he's being seen as flirtatious. The only thing I see wrong with their relationship is that he doesn't seem understand that he could be hurting Ronnie's feelings, and I don't think he means to at all.

I actually like most of the models and prefer this show to ANTM. This show seems more "real" to me and not as dramatic and played up for television.
Of the bottom three this week, I hope Jay goes home because I love Katy and definitley Casey.

I actually like most of the models and prefer this show to ANTM. This show seems more "real" to me and not as dramatic and played up for television.
Of the bottom three this week, I hope Jay goes home because I love Katy and definitley Casey.
I don't want any of them to go home! :lol:
I love Katy too, but I also like Casey&Jay. It's possible that it's partially due to editing, etc., but I agree that it seems more "real" and the people on it generally seem like they're nice people.
ANTM is just so :cursing: to me, and I can't stand Tyrant. :shrugs:

i never got into ANTM so i am happy that this show seems to draw me in

i also am hooked on janice dickensens modelling agency! :smile:

And i have to say i TOTALLY agree with Ladybug
i think that Ben is not an idiot he KNOWS ronnie has a crush on him and he def. plays on it and i think there is some of him thats secretly into it I think he def. knows whats going on and knows hes flirting and i think he kinda likes it! :smile:

I don't want any of them to go home! :lol:
I love Katy too, but I also like Casey&Jay. It's possible that it's partially due to editing, etc., but I agree that it seems more "real" and the people on it generally seem like they're nice people.
ANTM is just so :cursing: to me, and I can't stand Tyrant. :shrugs:

Ugh sometimes I just want to smack Tyra on the top of her head and say "SHUT UP!"

I agree with the comment that they all seem like nice decent people. The only one that appeared to have an ego complex was Dominic (but oh he was beautiful :love:) and he's been long gone.

I agree, ANTM is just too deliberately "hyped-up" for TV for me! This show is more down to earth & reality based. I like the fact that it has a male and female model as co-hosts and the contestants include both sexes, plus we get to vote the weakest one off.

My pick for the Final Three are Perry, Holly & Jackie! Haha, let's see if they're around at the end or not! :smile:

Yay! And Nicki Taylor is sooo classy - she speaks with such thoughtfulness...maybe because she's on camera, but I never thought much of her until now....love this show - so much that it's in my signature for my "this week's video"...loved that catwalk scene! Check it out all you Supermodel Fans!