MAKE ME A SUPER MODEL - Bravo TV

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Guys, I've searched and searched on TPF to make sure that this hasn't been started yet and gosh help me if it has, I'm so sorry - but if NOT - hey, there's a new show on Bravo!
    I missed the initial "meet the models" last night at 11:00 PM after Project Runway (I was way too tired)....so - THOUGHTS?
    :woohoo:

Here's about the show as well as the models competing:

http://www.bravotv.com/Make_Me_A_Supermodel/season/1/about/index.php?__source=GGL|CAMP016Supermodel_Brand|ADGP014Brand_Specific|KWRD020make+me+a+supermodel&sky=GGL|CAMP016Supermodel_Brand|ADGP014Brand_Specific|KWRD020make+me+a+supermodel

2. I haven't seen the episode yet but I :heart: Tyson Beckford. So yummy! Yummy yummy yummy! :biggrin: You all know why I'll be tuning in.. ;)

3. I saw the one last nite that introduced the contestants. I like the fact that we get to vote who will stay each week. Lets just hope there isn't a Sanjaya in the midst!

4. Open Calls always get some crazy people! I wasn't paying attention completely, but what I do remember is the guy who was a couple different nationalities and said his skin color was unique (not), he was skinny which was a plus (unless you are skinny and ripped, you do not have a plus for being skinny), and my fav was that he thought his being gay was unique! I don't think I will go out of my way to watch this only because I'm not sure about the format quite yet...

5. I think this worth a 2nd watch when it offiially premieres. I think I will like it.

6. I'm such a dork that I voted in the online vote for who would get to stay of the six the picked. Most of them couldn't even name a designer,really. I picked the ones who seemed to know the most about the industry based on their Q&A and they happened to be the ones that won. Maybe I'm the only one who voted. :lol:
    &I don't think this is something that I'll be terribly upset about missing..but who knows.
    And Tyson Beckford seems like a cool guy. He gets a :tup: from me as a model-turned-tv-host-thing (unlike..Heidi Klum).

7. Yay! I saw another running of the contestant picking. What I think I'm going to like a lot is the fact that Nicki and Tyson are just so NICE! They don't have this cut-throat attitude about them - I really like this!
    Of course, during the pre-show they kept showing the premiere you got to see most of the people who won anyway.
    I think this looks like a great show.
    The one thing that's making me CRAZY about my thread starting here is that I should have said "Make me a SUPERMODEL" (one word) not "super model"....:rolleyes: Sorry!

8. I think I'm going to like this show. The hosts appear genuine...

9. Is this on tonight?

10. Yup! @10, I think

11. Then chop chop ladies! I'm PST so it'll be awhile till it's on! I'm excited! :wlae:

12. So..where's the online voting?
    What am I missing? :confused1: I don't see it on bravo's site.

13. So weird. I don't get this.
    And last night reminded me of a nudist show. Let's see how naked everyone's wiling to get! The class factor went down by like 3 notches for me.
    I know I know - it's all about how they look on the runway, half naked or not....

14. i watched 2 episodes....its okaaaaayyyy, not great :smile:

15. Oh, man. More of this stuff?