MAKE ME A SUPER MODEL - Bravo TV

OK I am SHOCKED that Holly won. She is a cute girl, definitely model material, but SUPER model material? I don't agree. She looks like a Coach or Juicy model, kinda the cute girl next door.

I think that one of the boys should have won -- my favorite was Ben. He just had such a unique face.

Perry and Ronnie are very good looking, too...

I thought that the final two would definitely be Ben and Perry, though.

I tried to resist this thread as I didnt watch the end yet but I couldnt help it. WOW I am shocked Perry didnt win, I thought he was the best. I cant understand Holly when she talks. What a hick though, cant believe the squirrel gravy LOL!

I agree. I can't believe Perry didn't win.

It won't last long with ben and his wife.... I'm just saying

And once Perry starts to get out there and get work, he'll get over his loser Girlfriend.

When I saw Ben and his wife, I was utterly SHOCKED at their reunion, or lack of reunion I should say. It was unbelievable! I mean, Holly and her fiance were in HEAVEN seeing each other and even Perry with his drama GF who's NOT all that, were working stuff out. Ben and his SO were practically like "uh......" I get the feeling there was a lot of underlying stuff.

The one I wish they could have done is seen the boys AFTER Holly won, but it wouldn't have been pretty and I'm sure the producers didn't want to rain on Holly's parade. I know it's only been a few days, but I would LOVE to know the futures of these final models...

jchiara - I agree with everything you said.

How long do you think Ben's marriage will last? Did you see him drooling over Jessica Stam?

All I know is Stephanie was signed with Cory's NYMM.

How long do you think Ben's marriage will last? Did you see him drooling over Jessica Stam?
Not very long is my guess. He definitely seemed to change from "not thinking he was sexy," or just not being as confident, to thinking he's hot sh-t..and that he can get hotter chicks. Hello, divorce papers! :tdown:

I would LOVE to know the futures of these final models...
Me too. :tup:

I have no problem with Holly winning. I expected her or Perry. I hoped for Ronnie. And that Ben wouldn't win, because I don't like his personality.

From what I hear, Casey is hot property right now. There are a lot of agencies in NY interested in signing him. I guess I'm in the minority of people who are glad Holly won. She's so cute and pretty, and seemed to be one of the few who was actually serious about being a model, and not just being on tv for 15 minutes of fame. I never liked Perry, his Lurch walk, or his narcissistic attitude.