Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Hi all... can i ask a quick question. Was in H today buying some home goods and the SA said 'xxx are you looking for a birkin?' I said yes and specified colour etc but also said i want a kelly. She then said when do you want one, i said ASAP and she said ok and continued to wrap my purchases. Is this a good sign??
Yes!!! Similar thing happened to me and then 1-2 day later, I got a call for my first birkin! I hope you get a phone call soon!

Reactions: little.bear
I was asked if I want a B too but haven't received the call yet - it's been a couple of months. Is it ok to call/email and inquiry about it? Is it normal to wait for months? TIA!
I think you should go in and say hi to your SA and chat a bit and buy something small or something else you want. That will show her that you are around, interested, and you like the brand. I think it's normal to wait quite a while. Depends on the store inventory, other clients, your relationship with your SA, and sometimes your purchase history.

So I'm in need of some advice. I moved recently and started shopping at the H store near me. I have purchased a few things from an sa there (two carre and an Evelyn) and I don't feel like we mesh very well. She doesn't respond to my emails and there is an item I asked to purchase and she informed me she'd look into it and I still haven't heard from her and it's been a month. I want to switch sas but how bad is that? I don't want to offend her but I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with this sa. She's attentive and nice when I'm in the store but I am not clicking with her. What would you recommend?

So I'm in need of some advice. I moved recently and started shopping at the H store near me. I have purchased a few things from an sa there (two carre and an Evelyn) and I don't feel like we mesh very well. She doesn't respond to my emails and there is an item I asked to purchase and she informed me she'd look into it and I still haven't heard from her and it's been a month. I want to switch sas but how bad is that? I don't want to offend her but I don't think I'm going to get anywhere with this sa. She's attentive and nice when I'm in the store but I am not clicking with her. What would you recommend?
I would switch SA before buying any more products. Right now, only your two scarves count on your profile and the bag doesn't count as is leather goods. So you are only about $1,000 into your profile with this SA so not much to lose.

Reactions: Shelly319
If she's not meeting your needs I would find a new SA. They are there to help you. I don't think it's impolite to switch.