Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
I wouldn't worry too much. Sometimes emails/texts can sound cold and impersonal. Once you're in the store, I'm sure the mood will be more upbeat and attentive. I get the feeling that most SA's get tired of constant requests for B/K, and they prefer not to bring it up unnecessarily. Good luck and hope your future visit goes well. [emoji92]
Thank you I hope!! Praying the H Gods are good to you too!

Hello! Im quite new to this and I dont seem to be able to find such info in any thread, and would appreicate if any of you can shed some light.

May I ask if I can remotely work with my SA in another country and have them ship some non-bag items to me? (different countries but all within EU) Im trying to purchase some cashmere scarves/twillys/small leather goods/a poncho, but instead of buying some H.com I hope these purchases can lead a B/K/C when i visit the store again this winter. Many thanks in advance!

I feel like my SA forgot about me :sad: I've purchased a few things here and there and stayed true to my SA -- even though the store is across the country. I only buy things I truly love though. I "hit the jackpot" in the past, though, as this SA offered me a B as a walk in. Trouble is, I've let my SA know my future B wishlist and haven't received any phone calls. It's been a year and a half since I was offered my first bag. Do you think I'll ever be offered a bag again? I'm traveling soon and let my SA know I'll be in to purchase some goodies for my birthday, but I'm getting polite responses about setting up an appointment. Is this a good sign or not? No mention of a B in my future, though...

I don't think you should over analyze the communications from your SA. They become distracted. I think the SA's memory is pretty good & they keep notes of your requests (mine does)
Try emailing if you currently do not

Reactions: PursePassionLV
Hi all.... some advice please.... its my SA's birthday this weekend and after tomorrow she is off for 2 weeks. Is it inappropriate to get her a card and some chocolates? I want to write thank you in the card as she got me my K last week. Opinions?

Hi all.... some advice please.... its my SA's birthday this weekend and after tomorrow she is off for 2 weeks. Is it inappropriate to get her a card and some chocolates? I want to write thank you in the card as she got me my K last week. Opinions?

A birthday/thank you card is great. She will need to share the chocolates so maybe say they are for her to celebrate her birthday by sharing with her colleagues.

I think that's a great idea, how thoughtful. If I'm your SA I will feel very thankful and appreciated =)

Hi. I purchased a ton of jewelry in a few H stores but I purchased the most at my home store. I also bought a Constance at the NY store a couple years ago. However, I received a voicemail from my new SA who I purchased a picotin about 6 months ago at my home store. She told me that she has new arrival on picotin the same size I purchased last time and would like to show me new arrivals. She also said that she would like to help me with the Constance that I told her during my last purchase. I called her back and it seemed like she went around the circle and hinted me that I needed to buy something before she's approved to show me the Constance bag. She would like me to come in to see her. I kept thinking about the convo and not sure if she just wanted me to buy something else or she already has the bag but I have to buy other stuffs before I'm qualified for the offer even though I bought over 10 items with H throughout the years. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Hi. I purchased a ton of jewelry in a few H stores but I purchased the most at my home store. I also bought a Constance at the NY store a couple years ago. However, I received a voicemail from my new SA who I purchased a picotin about 6 months ago at my home store. She told me that she has new arrival on picotin the same size I purchased last time and would like to show me new arrivals. She also said that she would like to help me with the Constance that I told her during my last purchase. I called her back and it seemed like she went around the circle and hinted me that I needed to buy something before she's approved to show me the Constance bag. She would like me to come in to see her. I kept thinking about the convo and not sure if she just wanted me to buy something else or she already has the bag but I have to buy other stuffs before I'm qualified for the offer even though I bought over 10 items with H throughout the years. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Maybe you could go in in person and feel her out. Some stores have quotas, so if you feel she's hinting she may well be. I guess it depends on how much you want the bag? Is there anything else you really want to buy?

That's a lovely thing to do, she'll be thrilled. My SM has no issue with gifts like that for her staff, on the contrary she delights in it too.

I don't think you should over analyze the communications from your SA. They become distracted. I think the SA's memory is pretty good & they keep notes of your requests (mine does)
You ladies were so right. I did end up taking home my HG B in Etoupe. I always follow up my purchases with a sweet thank you card that I drop in the mail when I get home from traveling. I was thinking of sending a sweet treat from a bakery around here with a cult-like following. I just never know which days my SA is there or not.

Not only do the SAs have good memory, now the system allows the SAs to note the preference / wishlist directly under the clients' accounts on their H cell phones and they seem to encourage that.

Not only do the SAs have good memory, now the system allows the SAs to note the preference / wishlist directly under the clients' accounts on their H cell phones and they seem to encourage that.
I noticed that my SA used a ipad on first day we met to note things but since then she stopped using it with me. Maybe because i send my wishlist requests in email now before i am due for a visit each month . Interesting!

Reactions: cavalla
I noticed that my SA used a ipad on first day we met to note things but since then she stopped using it with me. Maybe because i send my wishlist requests in email now before i am due for a visit each month . Interesting!

My SA carries her iPad in the bag they provide (looks like a larger onimaitou). She also has a little notebook to record my shoe size, wants, etc. and looks at it for reference occasionally when we talk to be sure it was noted. I'm thinking each SA have individual ways to remember.

I just wanted to share guys. My home store is a high traffic store and it took me forever to find an SA that I clicked with. She took my wishlist and was really nice to me. After a few months with her, I get an email from another person (her title says supervisor) that my SA left the store already and that I can continue shopping with her since she saw that I have a few things on my wishlist. She was really nice in the email and was asking me what I want to get in the meantime while waiting for the bag that I wanted. So I mentioned I want few of the BdG love twillies, a calvi in rose azalea and options for apple watch strap. I haven't heard back from her yet, it's been only a few days though. I haven't met her yet since I live reasonably far from the store (2 hours on a good day).
Do you guys think she has more power to offer me bags since she's a supervisor? Crossing fingers that we click when we meet. :angel: