Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
sometimes only manager has approval power to a SA for selling special color or bag to clients. I guess the bag need manager's approval for selling it to you

Not sure if policy applies to all stores but I was told all special bags like b/c/k/kp needs manager's approval and they look at your history to approve/deny.

Thanks ladies! I assume it makes it easier when they cc their managers so they see the interaction w you and the SA.

I just got an offer for a jige clutch that is my second choice on the color, blue indigo. My first choice is black. My home store is out of state and my aunt is very ill plus it's the holidays so I cant fly out to pick it up anyway. My SA surprised me and requested to the director and vp to get it shipped to my house, even though I am a client for less than a year. The general rule as most know that they dont ship bags. I feel so bad that I am declining it because I'm not fully sold on the color. I wonder if she is gonna hate me after this?!

Reactions: yysayshello
I just got an offer for a jige clutch that is my second choice on the color, blue indigo. My first choice is black. My home store is out of state and my aunt is very ill plus it's the holidays so I cant fly out to pick it up anyway. My SA surprised me and requested to the director and vp to get it shipped to my house, even though I am a client for less than a year. The general rule as most know that they dont ship bags. I feel so bad that I am declining it because I'm not fully sold on the color. I wonder if she is gonna hate me after this?!
Hopefully not but I would take indigo over black any day!

Reactions: csetcos

You should only buy what you love, too much $ to waste! But Blue Indigo is also very pretty neutral!

Not sure if policy applies to all stores but I was told all special bags like b/c/k/kp needs manager's approval and they look at your history to approve/deny.
Yes, this is true. When I was offered and purchased my Birkin,I thanked both my SA and SM/SD. The store director told me that they were happy that the bag was going to a good home,

Reactions: tramcaro
Omg you are so lucky! Do they really remember what you want?

I basically met him, he jotted down my wishlist, and called me the next day! He said he thought I was really sweet and wanted to offer me my first B. I had no prior purchase history in this store, but did shop at other stores. I am anxiously awaiting my second B. Hopefully that day will come sooner than later!

I basically met him, he jotted down my wishlist, and called me the next day! He said he thought I was really sweet and wanted to offer me my first B. I had no prior purchase history in this store, but did shop at other stores. I am anxiously awaiting my second B. Hopefully that day will come sooner than later!

I am waiting for that day that my SA calls me. [emoji847][emoji320] dunno when but I hope soon as well. Hope you get yours soon!

Can someone tell me, what's the shortest time you had relationship w a SA and got offered a B or K? What did you buy to get offered.

Completely the same as pinkchampagne. Lots of H shopping at other stores, met an SA at a store I had never shopped at before, spoke with her about my wishlist, and voila! Was offered my first B the following week and now I am a very, very loyal customer to this store!!!

My first was same day. Stopped by and casually asked for k. SA asked what size and told him not sure but he suggested k32. Next thing you know he went back and brought out the k32. Got it immediately but a couple of mths later turned out to be a skunk. :sad:. I bought a couple of items from him a couple of mths back tho.

My first was same day. Stopped by and casually asked for k. SA asked what size and told him not sure but he suggested k32. Next thing you know he went back and brought out the k32. Got it immediately but a couple of mths later turned out to be a skunk. :sad:. I bought a couple of items from him a couple of mths back tho.

Wait it was a bad bag? Or the SA was bad?