Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Can someone tell me, what's the shortest time you had relationship w a SA and got offered a B or K? What did you buy to get offered.

I purchased a bag (not k or b) and inquired about current stock for kellys or birkins. I was told to come back in about 3 weeks for a Kelly. I stopped back and was offered my first Kelly. I shopped intermittently for small items and was offered a Birkin 3 months later.

Scarves, ties, belts... Very intermittently once every 3 to 4 weeks. I would gently remind my SA about my wishlist every time that I visited. I think it's very important to be flexible with colors/leathers at least when you first start shopping, but never buy something you don't absolutely love!

Scarves, ties, belts... Very intermittently once every 3 to 4 weeks. I would gently remind my SA about my wishlist every time that I visited. I think it's very important to be flexible with colors/leathers at least when you first start shopping, but never buy something you don't absolutely love!

I really want a Kelly but not sure about the birkin as it's a top handle. Not sure which is more available. I want both one day but I think K suits my life now. Is black or dark blues pretty available colors?

I agree with the above. A lot of it just has to do with luck, IMO. I never gave up hope, and would enter every boutique I encountered. In the past, I've purchased belt kits, scarves, and an Evelyne. But, I refused to purchase anything I didn't love. Luckily, my name begins with an "H"! Good luck to you in the new year, LaBellaVita, and I hope everyone's 2017 is filled with Hermes! :smile:

I agree with the above. A lot of it just has to do with luck, IMO. I never gave up hope, and would enter every boutique I encountered. In the past, I've purchased belt kits, scarves, and an Evelyne. But, I refused to purchase anything I didn't love. Luckily, my name begins with an "H"! Good luck to you in the new year, LaBellaVita, and I hope everyone's 2017 is filled with Hermes! :smile:

Thank you! I hope so too! Same to you!

Can someone tell me, what's the shortest time you had relationship w a SA and got offered a B or K? What did you buy to get offered.
I got my first B as a walk-in without an established relationship and no prior purchase history with the store. I didn't ask and was so surprised it was offered. I was still learning and figuring out the types of leather, colors, and sizes.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I got my first B as a walk-in without an established relationship and no prior purchase history with the store. I didn't ask and was so surprised it was offered. I was still learning and figuring out the types of leather, colors, and sizes.

I wish that was my case but wow you were very [emoji256]. What did they offer you? How do you like the B compared to K?

I wish that was my case but wow you were very [emoji256]. What did they offer you? How do you like the B compared to K?

I got my B35 black togo PHW. If I had to only choose one, definitely like Bs more than Ks because ease of use. With that being said, I also think that there is room in anyone's collection for both. I hope you will get offered something from your SA very soon! You can read other's thoughts on B or K on this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/which-would-you-go-for-hermes-kelly-or-a-birkin.934095/