Magical May Purchases

Thanks! I really like the LV men's cardholders better than the women's. I feel like there's more variety, design , color choices and slots.
I agree with you on the cardholders - I have one from LV (technically it's my husband's but he never uses it) and one from Gucci, and they are both men's - just so much more functional! Glad I'm not the only one who does that :smile:

Not so Magical May Purchase :sad:

May 4, 2020: Ordered a Double Zip Empreinte Noir
May 20, 2020: Received item and super excited to get it. 1 zipper works fine. The other one is stuck. Had DH try to unzip and he couldn't get it to work. The pouch chain is packed in the side with the stuck zipper. So obviously it did work at one point. He asked me if it was *fake* :confused1: I said it better not be. Called LV 1-800 for exchange. Let's see what happens with the replacement one.

Otherwise, it's a beautiful piece. But hating the fact I need wait another 30+ days....View attachment 4730733

Omg I've been stalking this trousse pochette for AGES but haven't come across one in a condition that I'm happy with. Yours looks gorgeous! Can I ask where you got yours from?

Thank you! I got it from Rebag. I originally was going to buy from a Japanese seller on ebay but Rebag happened to have a sale. I think I still have some trousse pochettes saved in my ebay watchlist if you would like me to DM you the links!

Thank you! I got it from Rebag. I originally was going to buy from a Japanese seller on ebay but Rebag happened to have a sale. I think I still have some trousse pochettes saved in my ebay watchlist if you would like me to DM you the links!

Hi there, I happen to be looking for one, would you mind sharing the links please if you still have them? Thank you! :smile: