Magical May Purchases

New to me Louis Vuitton monogram etoile shopper bag. The details are amazing! Even the weight of it shows quality! After taking my Soufflot bb in for repair after around 5 times use (one of the gold rings went silver) I really appreciate these older pieces. 11 years old and all the hardware still gold.

Attachments

• AC13FA99-9019-4ADD-801B-02037391E927.jpeg
    AC13FA99-9019-4ADD-801B-02037391E927.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 696
Been going back and forth with myself about this one for a while now because I already have the Cles in both the Mono and DE print as well as the DE Clemence wallet. But alas, I couldn't resist and finally pulled the trigger. So glad I did! :smile: View attachment 4743354
This is one of my most used pieces now I am mostly paying by card these days. It holds as much as my zippy coin purse.

New to me Louis Vuitton monogram etoile shopper bag. The details are amazing! Even the weight of it shows quality! After taking my Soufflot bb in for repair after around 5 times use (one of the gold rings went silver) I really appreciate these older pieces. 11 years old and all the hardware still gold.
Congrats on finding such a beautiful bag in great condition! Enjoy it!
So sad to hear what happened to your Soufflot bb. I have really admired your pics and was really thinking about getting one. Having second thoughts now. Hope they repair it for you and nothing else happens to it so you can enjoy it again ;)

Reactions: fyn72
I posted earlier with some of my may purchases but I got more! My recent purchase just came in yesterday but I purchased it in May.

I got 3 items new from the LV website and the card holder preloved. My friend was selling her graphite map cardholder and I've always been in love with it so I bought it off of her.
I originally bought a zipped card holder from the LV website but there were so many quality issues, I returned it. I bought it twice and both times the canvas was peeling right out of the box when I opened it. So I gave up and scored on this preloved card holder. It's more expensive than a new plain one but I just love the effiel tower on it. I'm so happy. Feel more complete now. Woo hoooo

Attachments

• 20200602_221640.jpg
    20200602_221640.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 20200601_183157.jpg
    20200601_183157.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 230
I posted earlier with some of my may purchases but I got more! My recent purchase just came in yesterday but I purchased it in May.

I got 3 items new from the LV website and the card holder preloved. My friend was selling her graphite map cardholder and I've always been in love with it so I bought it off of her.
I originally bought a zipped card holder from the LV website but there were so many quality issues, I returned it. I bought it twice and both times the canvas was peeling right out of the box when I opened it. So I gave up and scored on this preloved card holder. It's more expensive than a new plain one but I just love the effiel tower on it. I'm so happy. Feel more complete now. Woo hoooo
They are great pieces esp the men’s card holder. Very nice piece