Magical May Purchases

I have a 13 year old mini Pochette and it has not stretched to a point where it can easily fit an iPhone. The only iPhone it was able to fit was the 5s which is smaller. I definitely wouldn’t count on it stretching because you’d probably have to keep things in it to stretch it forcefully!
The more i put my phone in it actually fits in pretty easy too x

I would recommend looking at youtube videos before purchases if you are unsure of the size. TONS of reviews and what fits videos. The last phone to fit easily was the Iphone 5 and even then it wasn't easy to get things out with the phone in there.

I have the nano and several mini pochettes. The mini pochette is hard to come by now, so think hard before returning.
I had done all of this before hand. Some people did have iPhones fit in their mini pa. as I have said before my phone actually does fit in now the more I have planed around with it pretty easily. I am defiantly keeping the nano but still not sure on the mini pa but it does look lovely as a waist/bum bag

She arrived perfect length and don’t mind it not having a removable strap! Easily fits my phone in too! Here are a few pics :smile:
Wow, lucky!! :heart: Congratulations with a lovely unicorn purchase!
I’m really considering this bag, but I’m afraid the strap will be to short for crossbody carry as I’m 5’7:-s It looks gorgeous on you though, may I ask how tall you are? It would be really helpful as you seem to have quite similar body frame as myself :smile:

Wow, lucky!! :heart: Congratulations with a lovely unicorn purchase!
I’m really considering this bag, but I’m afraid the strap will be to short for crossbody carry as I’m 5’7:-s It looks gorgeous on you though, may I ask how tall you are? It would be really helpful as you seem to have quite similar body frame as myself :smile:
Of course! I am only 5’2 so I am a shorty but I would be happier with the bag if it was higher up too. I am a U.K. size 8 but fairly broad if that helps too x

So excited to have this! Love the light fruity/floral scent, it’s absolutely perfect for summer! And check out the ombré effect on the sample! :heart:
Please let me know the staying power. Someone said it didn't stay on them long. My samples arrive later today but I didn't get the bottle yet.

Sharing my newest BB! [emoji23] My Alma BB will always be my first love, so this is my newest love. [emoji23] She isn't perfect, mono alignment is a little off in the front and there are a few other things... Doesn't bother me much really, I just admire that its handmade.

I have to say it was quite a different experience picking it up in store last weekend. [emoji854] When the SA brought it over, I was even more excited because it was in the holiday '19 bag. Crazy it's just a paper bag, but I didn't get a chance to snag one in December. [emoji16]
View attachment 4741740
Awww, such a beauty! :heart:

Hello All! :wave:
Finally decided to pull the trigger on this beauty! I was able to try it on before purchasing at the Louis Vuitton store in Towson Mall, several months ago and couldn't get it off my mind. It's going to be perfect for the Spring/Summer when I can finally get out and enjoy life again.
Nice purchase! I love your avi! :heart: She was beautiful with an amazing voice and could act to boot. Your picture reminds me of my aunt playing her tapes when I was a child and seeing her videos on the Jukebox lol. My childhood memories lol. She is missed.

Nice purchase! I love your avi! :heart: She was beautiful with an amazing voice and could act to boot. Your picture reminds me of my aunt playing her tapes when I was a child and seeing her videos on the Jukebox lol. My childhood memories lol. She is missed.
Thank you! Yes, she is one of my favorite singers of all time and such a beautiful woman. This is one of favorite photos of her as a young woman. She is so very missed! :heart: