Magical May Purchases

Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
ED6C7B46-1125-428F-979F-6B7537F1EDF7.jpeg 327BD667-012B-46A9-9C36-B62F1C78229B.jpeg 1E6147A9-E96C-49BA-B2F2-6C15622A0B30.jpeg 33786672-41C9-40A0-9B42-8AE6E0EAF375.jpeg 6927E4F0-D37C-4E46-9BC7-3060BEFE3C6E.jpeg

Right now, color is life. I just scored this stunning pre-loved Sofia Coppola bb in Clementine. This bag got on my radar a couple of years ago but I only saw it in the PM size and never in this delicious super saturated shade of orange that I have always wanted. When I saw it in bb, I jumped on it. I just love it and am so thrilled to have such a supple yet structured full leather bag from LV. It’s just a little bit smaller than my speedy 25 which is the perfect size for me. Sorry for pic overload.
View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425
that is stunning :loveeyes::loveeyes:

View attachment 4721414 View attachment 4721413 View attachment 4721416 View attachment 4721417 View attachment 4721425

This is just gorgeous especially in your mod shot. I think we have the same great taste in discontinued beauties (saw this last week or so before it was quickly sold out, lol, just like I saw that gorgeous figue cardholder — did you get it? :lol:). I think the BB is the only SC that would work on me since I am petite (and I think they only made the BB in a few colors). Anyways, Congrats and Enjoy :smile:

PS still drooling over your Figue Noe BB :smile:

that is stunning :loveeyes::loveeyes:
Thank you so much. :flowers:

This is just gorgeous especially in your mod shot. I think we have the same great taste in discontinued beauties (saw this last week or so before it was quickly sold out, lol, just like I saw that gorgeous figue cardholder — did you get it? :lol:). I think the BB is the only SC that would work on me since I am petite (and I think they only made the BB in a few colors). Anyways, Congrats and Enjoy :smile:

PS still drooling over your Figue Noe BB :smile:
Thank you sweetie. LOL! LV needs to come out with these colors in a current collection so we can be bag twins. So sucks that we can get these only if we come across them pre-loved. Hope you can find some colorful beauties soon @Iamminda.

Reactions: Iamminda
Gorgeous! It really is beautiful pop of colour, Congrats!

Last edited:
:heart:

Reactions: EpiFanatic