Magenta work or BG city--desperately need your help!

Kiki198028

BalLover
Jun 26, 2007
Well gals, I got a chance to get a Magenta Work and a BG city, I've been wanting both but can't afford, I love the leather of BG a bit more and the color of Magenta a bit more, and I don't have either of these two styles, I'm 5'9 and 120lb.
It's hard cause they are both beautiful, so I have to rely on my dearest fellow TPFer to help me making the final decision! Pleeeeeeeeese, your advise is highly appreciated. :woohoo:

personally i will go for the colour i like more over the leather unless of course the leather is in a terribly dry condition. i don't mind slightly more distressed leather long as it isn't crackly dry. good luck on your choice!

I have a Magenta Work and absolutely LOVE it! :yes: I like the '08 BG but I honestly don't like the orange zippers of the '08 BG- I prefer the '05 BG a lot. Both are still gorgeous though! Good luck! :tender:

I would see how the magenta's leather is and then decide. I noticed quite a few 08 magenta works had great leather but some of the cities were so dry and crackly looking. Most of the bbgum pinks had great leather so that should be fine. So, really either color is great if it has good leather. I know I'm no help at all...

I vote for Magenta. It probably won't get as dirty (even if you are really careful with BG) and it is just so POP with color. Just moisturize her a lot and hopefully with use, she will smooth out and become more supple. As long as she is not super crackly dry I say go for her!

I don't know about others' opinions on this subject, but I wasn't able to find a non-veiny magenta leather. I chose Bubble Gum and I love it so much. I vote for BG.

Ok, I was focusing on this thread too much that I forgot to check the evilbay and lost the Magenta work bidding, feeling so stupid.:cursing:
Hope there will be some more good choices pop up(BG is still there).
Thanks every one, you are the best:tpfrox:

Ok, I was focusing on this thread too much that I forgot to check the evilbay and lost the Magenta work bidding, feeling so stupid.:cursing:
Hope there will be some more good choices pop up(BG is still there).
Thanks every one, you are the best:tpfrox:
LOL, well i would go for magenta, i think that colour is TDF!