Magenta work or BG city--desperately need your help!

I personally would go for the 08 Mag work. I think you'd get more out of the color, and the style as well. It wouldn't get dirty as easily, and it also IMO would last longer in terms of color style and age.

Magenta! I LOVE the colour. I have an RH magenta work and it goes with everything I wear and I've gotten quite a few compliments on the bag. Also, the work size is, for me, a more practical size since I tend to bring the kitchen sink and bathtub with me everywhere. LOL. It's also a perfect size looks-wise. I got a white city from BalNY before but ended up returning it as it did not really look right on me, though I'm only 5'3". So I vote the magenta work. Do post pictures of the bag you choose to get though! :smile:

I would go for the magenta If you can find one with nice leather. I just got a magenta 08 first and it is pretty dry and distressed. I got it sent to me, so I couldn't pick it out.
Good Luck!:heart:

08 Magenta Work if you can get great leather, if not I vote BG because the leather on that has been amazing so far!

BG is a very sweet girly fun colour though, one of those that makes it hard to take you seriously for work/meetings/more posh stuff etc.

I was deciding between BG & Mag when I got my first Bbag. The dry crackly leather of Mag stopped me tho the colour is more GORGEOUS & it is also easy to maintain. It seems like the newer batch of Mag leather are not as dry. I went with BG coz the smooth silky leather won. I guess it depends on you, do you consider leather or colour more? Good luck!

I don't know about others' opinions on this subject, but I wasn't able to find a non-veiny magenta leather. I chose Bubble Gum and I love it so much. I vote for BG.

Me too, I keep looking at every Magenta I see hoping that it will have great leather, but haven't see it yet. Maybe I will happen upon one yet. :crybaby:

Ok, I was focusing on this thread too much that I forgot to check the evilbay and lost the Magenta work bidding, feeling so stupid.:cursing:
Hope there will be some more good choices pop up(BG is still there).
Thanks every one, you are the best:tpfrox:

Why would you buy one on Fleabay when they are full price anyways?? BalLA and BalNY still has loads of Magenta and BG's.......at least if you buy from Bal you can specify to the SA what kind of leather you want KWIM??

Really? I didn't know, I checked the inventory posts in "Bal shopping" and magenta works are normally not there, and Fleabay has pics you can get a direct feeling of how this bag looks like. In one word, I'm too lazy to call everywhere and return if it's not what I want.
Will try BalNY/BalLA later.

Why would you buy one on Fleabay when they are full price anyways?? BalLA and BalNY still has loads of Magenta and BG's.......at least if you buy from Bal you can specify to the SA what kind of leather you want KWIM??