Magenta City News Limited Edition !!!!!!!!

powder.... do you know something about the leather ? Will it be the same smooshy as the '05 ?
That's the million dollar question. my Mom asked Kim(Daphne is on vacation) and they have no way of knowing. I can't imagine if they are dupicating and old color that they would disappoint people with veiny leather. MAYBE they had some old magenta leather left so that is why they are doing it. :graucho:

That's the million dollar question. my Mom asked Kim(Daphne is on vacation) and they have no way of knowing. I can't imagine if they are dupicating and old color that they would disappoint people with veiny leather. MAYBE they had some old magenta leather left so that is why they are doing it. :graucho:

This would be PERFECT :yahoo: !! I'll try to send an email to BAL Paris - fingers crossed it works ;) ! Thanks again powder..... :winkiss:

First off, THANK YOU Powder Puff for the information! You are a doll to share!!

Okay, here is the scoop I just received:

just got off the phone with "Whit" (male) from Bal, NY. At first he said I had to wait and call the day of the trunk show. Then he asked his supervisor and she said that he could take my cc info and that it would be charged on the 16th. He is faxing me the sales agreement (final sale, etc.).

Now here is the weird part; he said that for the gold or silver giant hardware it would be an additional $16.95, and for the regular it would be $11.95. :confused1: He seemed really busy and in a hurry to get off the phone (why do I let SA's intimidate me???) so I did not question this.

So I am on the list! :yahoo:

If someone else is going to order from Bal NY, please ask them about the extra charge. I can understand an extra charge for the gold or silver HW (at a much higher rate), but not sure what the $11.95 is for; unless that is the cost to have your name engraved on the silver tag.

First off, THANK YOU Powder Puff for the information! You are a doll to share!!

Okay, here is the scoop I just received:

just got off the phone with "Whit" (male) from Bal, NY. At first he said I had to wait and call the day of the trunk show. Then he asked his supervisor and she said that he could take my cc info and that it would be charged on the 16th. He is faxing me the sales agreement (final sale, etc.).

Now here is the weird part; he said that for the gold or silver giant hardware it would be an additional $16.95, and for the regular it would be $11.95. :confused1: He seemed really busy and in a hurry to get off the phone (why do I let SA's intimidate me???) so I did not question this.

So I am on the list! :yahoo:

If someone else is going to order from Bal NY, please ask them about the extra charge. I can understand an extra charge for the gold or silver HW (at a much higher rate), but not sure what the $11.95 is for; unless that is the cost to have your name engraved on the silver tag.

Do you think he meant the bag costs $1195 for RH and $1695 GH?