Magenta City News Limited Edition !!!!!!!!

There is always the possibility that the reason they are doing this is because they had extra magenta leather left over. Maybe that's how they got the number of bags they could make.
However if that's not the case, I think since this is a prepay special edition the quality control may be above and beyond the norm.

I certainly hope so. :nuts: The Magenta City was my holy grail, but I only wanted a mint one. Now that I get a chance to have it, I'm going to sell my other HG, so I'd be pretty -> :sad: if it didn't live up to expectations.

LOL - I got an email from BalNY about the Trunk Show!!! Goodness - I would just LOVE to go!!! But maybe I'll do a stop by to say KIA ORA aka Hello when I come over later this year! hehehehe!

I just called BalNY to confirm my order and it's done! yayy!!! for those Pfers who were wondering, my SA said the RH list has been filling up rather quickly, but they still are available as of this morning; also, the GH in gold and silver are still available (i think she said as of now, the silver has been more sought after?) hope this helps!

my SA said the RH list has been filling up rather quickly, but they still are available as of this morning; also, the GH in gold and silver are still available (i think she said as of now, the silver has been more sought after?) hope this helps!

Good news! I hope every pf member who wants one is able to get one! These bags will be gorgeous! :yes:

They called me this AM because my billing zip was off, but I got it straightned out. They put in a authorization to my Credit Card though..one step closer to the bag. anyone else get a call?

hmm, not yet. I just called my SA this morning and she confirmed that she did receive my fax. She said that if there were any CC issues she would call me first before taking me off the list, so either there are no CC issues or she hasn't authorized the CC.