Magenta City News Limited Edition !!!!!!!!

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Here is an email from Balenciaga, read the email then below I will tell you the details.:yahoo:
*FALL / WINTER 2007 ACCESSORY TRUNK SHOW

Wednesday May 16
4:00 PM

**Introducing the Limited Edition City Handbag
Exclusive to Balenciaga New York
rsvp appreciated

*Please note that we cannot take photographs of samples
** The Limited Edition City Handbag is available by Special Order only.
Advance payment is required for the Limited Edition City Handbag

It is the magenta City being redone. Only 200 of them. Your name will be engraved on the silver tag inside the bag. It can be in regular hardware, just like the one from 2005 or in the Giant gold or SILVER. :graucho: The price is the same as the regular bags, no extra charge for this limited edition. You have to pay now and the bag will arrive around the first of August.

Okay this is the email:

*FALL / WINTER 2007 ACCESSORY TRUNK SHOW

Wednesday May 16
4:00 PM

**Introducing the Limited Edition City Handbag
Exclusive to Balenciaga New York
rsvp appreciated

*Please note that we cannot take photographs of samples
** The Limited Edition City Handbag is available by Special Order only.
Advance payment is required for the Limited Edition City Handbag

Balenciaga New York
T 212.206.0872
F 212.206.0004

What the heck does this mean? I'm almost scared to call!

Okay!!! It's a limited edition of Magenta! They only made or bought (not sure) 200 the SA said, it will be available in RH, GH and SH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ... OMG ... OMG :nuts: :drool: :yahoo: !!! WOW what GREAT news !! Thank you soooooooo much powder.... for letting us those 'really GOOD news' - you're an ANGEL :angel: :tender: :love: !!
Ohh I'm so excited .... but .... since I'm living here in Switzerland/Europe I don't will have a chance to get one of these :sad: ! Good luck ladies .... I'm happy for all of you who will get one :yes: